Cadburys Flake Allure *WARNING*

Louisex

Reaction score
They are the new flake, the for £1.60 (i think) in Tescos.

Well i just bought the three to last me this week and they are all gone already within an hour of buying them.

Warning: If you dont want to do what i just did do not take advantage of the 3 for offer! I wish i hadnt now haha

So adictive

I made this mistake with a packet of 16 'mini' flakes for ice creams... they are not that mini but they are VERY addictive. This is a bad combination :lol:

Oooooh are they really nice then? I love normal flake and really want to try these now......

I love Flakes too much... I think it's because I wasn't allowed them as a child as they were too messy :lol: I'm making up for lost time!

i think i got the price wrong, cant fint my receipt more like 3 for £1.20 i think x

Well i just bought the three to last me this week and they are all gone already within an hour of buying them.

Warning: If you dont want to do what i just did do not take advantage of the 3 for offer! I wish i hadnt now haha

So adictive

lol xxxxx

The trouble is i want another one, ahhhhh whats the hell is wrong with me.

So adictive

Phew! From the title, I thought they were dangerous for us or something! x

i feel bad now, my poor baby, fed him a nice healthy lunch spinach leaves pasta and chargrilled veg then, gave him a massive sugar rush, no wonder hes not stopped booting me lol xxx

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love flake - need to go and find these new ones now! haha :D

today I said I was starting to eat more healthy, had some fresh Orange and an actimel drink for breakfast, then threw it up. haven't been sick for over a week and thought ms was away.

I think my baby prefers junk food lol
but I'm really trying to cut it out

All I want is chocolate. I just keep eating it, I can't stop! :O

I'm off to Tesco lol!

today I said I was starting to eat more healthy, had some fresh Orange and an actimel drink for breakfast, then threw it up. haven't been sick for over a week and thought ms was away.

I think my baby prefers junk food lol
but I'm really trying to cut it out

Funny you should say that, I've been eatin junk like crazy so decided to cut down, yesterday was the healthiest I have eaten since the start of this pregnancy, no crisps or chocolate just fruit, salad and veg. This morning I've been sick and had the poops lol!

lol i lost the battle with a really healthy diet when pregnant with ds1 lol i do my best but dont stress over it

Ive been pouring a bowl of icing sugar and dipping my finger in it omg sooo good pure sugary bliss.

I just ate three toffee crisps in one go this lunchtime so I know what you mean - felt very :sick: afterwards. Not heard of this new Flake Allure but will defo try it out. I saw the thread title and thought it must contain something bad for prego women so just had to read and was so relieved when I read your post fully :rofl:!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"