cadburys wispas

claire roach

Reaction score
when i was pregnant 4 my son 4yrs ago my craving was 4 wispas and cadburys went and discontinued them i was GUTTED lol had 2 resort 2 calling around friends houses and stealing their kids wispas out of their christmas selection boxes lol cuz thats the only place they were left in the WORLD

and now theyve gone and brought them out limited edition and EVERYONES buying me them:rofl::rofl: although i still like them i cant eat the millions i have in the fridge lol

my OH bless just rang to say he had bought me 10 and my DD bought me 1 out of her last pocket money yesterday bless and ive had loads of texts of friends saying they have grabbed me a few, i dont have the heart 2 tell them i dont have a craving this time:dohh:

Arrrgghhhh i saw this title and got soooo excited i haven't seen any in ages since they had the last lot out in march limited edition are they deffo back, and how long for i think i might buy in bulk!!!..... why are they hiding from me?? lol xxx

ah i know tell me about it,
y'know i wouldnt admit this but yesterday i ate 3 wispa bars and a packet of smokey bacon crisps all at the same time in my mouth lol
gross but it was lush honest, i'm not a weird eater usually but i couldnt hold back,
has to be walkers smokey bacn though lol

y'know i wouldnt admit this but yesterday i ate 3 wispa bars and a packet of smokey bacon crisps all at the same time in my mouth lol
gross but it was lush honest, i'm not a weird eater usually but i couldnt hold back,

Yes yes YES!!!!!!!!! has to without doubt be... walkers smokey bacon these are my fav i'm deffo a meaty flavour girl with my crisps soooooo good, i'm on a mission soon crisps and choccie, i've eaten alot of carrots and tomatos today so that will balance it surely lol xxx

lol yer my lot have mostly been finding them in petrol stations....happy hunting

all i have 2 say about this post is......................................................................................................................................................................................................................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lol i want that NOW

Yeh im after chocolate now!! But will have to wait til ive bin to the midwife for my pee test!!

I thought i was the only secret wispa eater lol

Sorry sneaking into this section but are the other wispas out now? Like the mint ect?

aww bless, I had a drifter craving a few weeks ago but can't find them ANYWHERE!!! AAARRGGHHH....

Sorry sneaking into this section but are the other wispas out now? Like the mint ect?

OMG what id give for a wispa gold or mint right now lol, im afraid not tho just the plain ones although they are delicious lol

Ok girlies i'm glad to be the bearer of good news - Wispas are back and they are here to stay!!!!!

Not just limited edition but for a long long time - have not seen the mint ones though just the plain ones, they are definately in Sainsburys as I have brought from there.

Good luck with the hunting

And heres to a nice wispa this evening whilst Eastenders is on :)

x

Wow - I'm so glad I'm not the only one suddenly craving chocolate!! All the way through I've been after salty and savoury things and just in the last few weeks I've needed chocolate!! Tried to be sensible with it though! Currently really into Aeros - they're a bit like Wispas I suppose - I might go out and try a Wispa!!

My Dh has been buying them in Sainsburys too!!! They are delicious!!MMMM SOOOO glad they are back!!!

Oh, thank god!! I thought i was the only one obsessed with them! Hehehe!:D
x

I bought two today....just put them in the fridge so they're nice and cold later on:happydance:

Im on donuts. My poor OH is gaining more weight than I am!

i bought 2 from boots the other day, i swear they don't taste the same!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->