• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Caffeine

Pink912

Reaction score
Hi! I know this topic is discussed quite a bit but just checking in to see your thoughts on caffeine while TTC. I'm not a coffee drinker but am definitely guilty of drinking caffeinated soft drinks every day. Should I avoid them completely while TTC? I'm right at the 8 month mark of trying with no success so I've finally decided maybe it's not such a bad idea to cut out the caffeine and see what happens.
Who else has given it up or is this not necessary?

Cutting back on caffeine can certainly help when TTC. what I have read on the net, they say if you cut back to one a day it could make a big difference. Just remember, 8 months isn't anything to worry about. It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. good luck!

i tried for 25 months to get pregnant with my son and i had a 500ml bottle of cola everyday pretty much. i just started to have OJ everyday as well when i was working i made sure i got a bottle of that as well as fizz. the fizz i'd have in the even after work.
i also cut down on the junk food and had conception vitaim tablets. i never cut anything out just cut down.

Thanks Littlesteph! Cutting down but not out sounds much more realistic! Congrats on the birth of your son! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"