Cake Making!!

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
So as you may know from my previous thread, I've given up on job hunting, and I want to eventually be an event planner, but until I have the money for the course, I think I'll try cake making :flower: I used to do this a lot, but stopped for some reason. But its something that I enjoy doing and am actually good at, :thumbup:
Again, similar to a previous post, but does anyone have any experience of being in the cake making business?

:flower:(thanks for any replies)

hey hun, i'm looking into doing the same kinda thing, been doing lots of practicing recently till i get good enough. pop to the BnB groups there is a cake baking group and theres lots of us on there that make/decorate and one or two that sell already:)

sara

xxxxxxx

ooh thank you! i might pop over right now and have a nosey :) :flower:

No advice but just wanted to say good luck! I had joined the cake making group when I thought it was just general home baking which I do and I was stunned to see the beautiful things the girls produce and I've been too embarrassed to go back!! :lol: :blush:

No advice but just wanted to say good luck! I had joined the cake making group when I thought it was just general home baking which I do and I was stunned to see the beautiful things the girls produce and I've been too embarrassed to go back!! :lol: :blush:

thanks :) i've had a look at a local groups work too - WOW! Thinking of taking a cake decorating class or something so i can get my work up to scratch!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->