Cake Making!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by skippy, Dec 9, 2009.

1. skippy

skippy Got my furbabies :)

So as you may know from my previous thread, I've given up on job hunting, and I want to eventually be an event planner, but until I have the money for the course, I think I'll try cake making :flower: I used to do this a lot, but stopped for some reason. But its something that I enjoy doing and am actually good at, :thumbup:
    Again, similar to a previous post, but does anyone have any experience of being in the cake making business?

:flower:(thanks for any replies)

2. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

hey hun, i'm looking into doing the same kinda thing, been doing lots of practicing recently till i get good enough. pop to the BnB groups there is a cake baking group and theres lots of us on there that make/decorate and one or two that sell already:)

sara

xxxxxxx

3. skippy

ooh thank you! i might pop over right now and have a nosey :) :flower:

4. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

No advice but just wanted to say good luck! I had joined the cake making group when I thought it was just general home baking which I do and I was stunned to see the beautiful things the girls produce and I've been too embarrassed to go back!! :lol: :blush:

5. skippy

thanks :) i've had a look at a local groups work too - WOW! Thinking of taking a cake decorating class or something so i can get my work up to scratch!:haha: