Call me crazy but......

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
For the past 3 days I've experienced what I'd say feel like early baby movements. I know it's a bit early but these pops and bubbles are different than wind.
It's either small movements or it's my uterus pulling and giving me the sensations as it's definitely not wind!

That's great. I'm still waiting fr little bean to kick in. I'm almost 12 weeks. X

I was 21 weeks with my first 2 so wasn't expecting to feel much yet!

I have been thinking the exact same thing and I'm even earlier! Not very often at all and seems to be towards the left side of my bellybutton very low down and this is where they had the probe at my scan ..... very odd! X

I have been thinking the exact same thing and I'm even earlier! Not very often at all and seems to be towards the left side of my bellybutton very low down and this is where they had the probe at my scan ..... very odd! X

Well these are our 3rd babies so I guess everything is a bit thinner in there!!

I've felt something twice now, 1st happened at 10 weeks and 2nd happend a few days later. I definitely think it was bub.

I felt like a little flutter around 4days ago I swear it was my baby never had that early before not felt it since either

With my first pregnancy I felt the little one at 10 weeks so it's not unheard of. I know it was that because before I could tell the dr she described the feeling with her hand and it was the exact same way I explained it to my husband when it happened!

I felt my daughter at 10 weeks! Can't wait for this one! Felt some suspicious sensations sometimes, but I have a lot of gas too, so...lol.

Glad no ones telling me it's only wind and that it is impossible to feel movements so early! This is exciting. It could just be that I'm more in tune this time and know my body to know the tiny feeling that bit earlier!

very early on with my DS I felt what could only be described as "buzzing" low in my pelvic region. Was strange, would combine with flutters, and I'd stop and be like "how odd." - no one could explain it, not even the OBs. Then the flutters became much stronger and turned into honest to goodness kicks and writhing. Nothing weirder than having your baby do a vertical somersault.

Glad no ones telling me it's only wind and that it is impossible to feel movements so early! This is exciting. It could just be that I'm more in tune this time and know my body to know the tiny feeling that bit earlier!

LOL my DH told me that there was just wind in there the other day when we were trying to use the Doppler. I couldn't find the baby anywhere, but there was a spot when I put the Doppler on it, it sounded exactly like a bunch of wind blowing by the side of a building.

I'm 3 days ahead of you and I keep feeling bubbles or something like movement but it probably isn't lol! Maybe it's gas for me.

It's my second and I didn't feel my first till well after 20 weeks!

LOL my DH told me that there was just wind in there the other day when we were trying to use the Doppler. I couldn't find the baby anywhere, but there was a spot when I put the Doppler on it, it sounded exactly like a bunch of wind blowing by the side of a building.

Thats your placenta

I felt my dd around 18 weeks, ds around 23 weeks and this one was around 10 weeks! She is moving quite a bit now (13w4d).
I knew it wasn't wind either ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->