Call me naive..

jesssika

Mummy to Charlotte
Reaction score
But I am actually really excited for labour and having my baby here finally! I think about it and I think there's not much left of this month, then I'm term at the end of November, and due 12 days into December.. And I realise how bloody soon she's going to be here even though in weeks it sounds so long, it feels so close and I get so excited!

I'll probably get to term and be regretting feeling excited and end up petrified of giving birth but for the moment, I can't wait :happydance:

Anyone else with me?!

ME!! So excited to be in labour and know shes finally going to be here, despite irrational fears about childbirth!!

It really isnt long to go now, seems it and will feel it but we'll look back and think, OMG :haha:

Not mad at all... Very normal I think!
I'm really excited about labour this time but I had a good experience last time.
Looking forward to having my body back and being a complete family of 4, no more babies for me.
Trying to treasure it but it's not easy when I'm in pain and have a very active toddler :haha:

ME!! So excited to be in labour and know shes finally going to be here, despite irrational fears about childbirth!!

It really isnt long to go now, seems it and will feel it but we'll look back and think, OMG :haha:

And the idea of pregnancy being done, so exciting! Isn't it just crap :haha:

Not mad at all... Very normal I think!
I'm really excited about labour this time but I had a good experience last time.
Looking forward to having my body back and being a complete family of 4, no more babies for me.
Trying to treasure it but it's not easy when I'm in pain and have a very active toddler :haha:

Oooh good luck, I hope you have a good experience this time too :) definitely not much longer for you now!! So close x

I feel the same way! Pretty sure people that hear me say that keep calling me naive in their heads also.

But right now I'm really excited waiting for the labor and birth, and having my LO in my arms :cloud9: and due to being so achy and sore I can't wait for the pregnancy to conclude :haha: but I will probably miss being pregnant regardless!

I've been looking forward to labor since I reached third trimester even though I've done it before and was in total agony, something about it is still so exciting!
I think it may be because I'm looking forward to the chance of a better birth experience this time around, but you are definitely not naive nor crazy for looking forward to it!

Oh I hear ya!!! I can't wait! I reckon birthing is gonna be one hell of a trip, but hey, millions upon millions have done it before so why be scared, ( well thats what I keep telling myself). Plus the hypno birthing CDs are helping a lot in the fear department.
I'm bursting to meet my baby, which will be early jan :) woohoo!

:haha: glad to know it's not a weird thing! All I hear and read is women dreading their labours and here's me super excited for it... :rofl:

I'm super excited too! Although last night I started getting some bad cramps and was like "Oh no, i remember this! Make it stop!" And it did stop lol so now I'm back to being excited!

I'm torn... On one hand I've been so incredibly excited to get closer and closer to my delivery date (Nov. 7)...

... but on the other hand, a few days ago I went to my OBGYN and she says she's certain I'll go naturally here in a couple weeks. I came home, sat down and realized that I'll actually have a BABY by the end of the month. Since then I've been in a state not unlike this...

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m123fbU28Y1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

No I think your attitude is normal and healthy! I definitely felt the same last time and while it doesn't take much away from the labour it's certainly better than spending the last 5 weeks in fear, of course you should be excited and I think, maybe not straight away, but not long after you will reflect on your labour positively. I know labour is a scary concept but it's also amazing too, it's just a little easier to reflect on it after you've done it lol, but I am definitely excited (interspersed with nervous lol). I think pregnancy is designed to be long so by the end we want labour lol.

I'm super excited too! Although last night I started getting some bad cramps and was like "Oh no, i remember this! Make it stop!" And it did stop lol so now I'm back to being excited!

Hahaha this made me laugh a bit! :haha:

I'm torn... On one hand I've been so incredibly excited to get closer and closer to my delivery date (Nov. 7)...

... but on the other hand, a few days ago I went to my OBGYN and she says she's certain I'll go naturally here in a couple weeks. I came home, sat down and realized that I'll actually have a BABY by the end of the month. Since then I've been in a state not unlike this...

:rofl: :rofl: that's too good!! You'll be okay! You can totally do this!!! :hugs:

No I think your attitude is normal and healthy! I definitely felt the same last time and while it doesn't take much away from the labour it's certainly better than spending the last 5 weeks in fear, of course you should be excited and I think, maybe not straight away, but not long after you will reflect on your labour positively. I know labour is a scary concept but it's also amazing too, it's just a little easier to reflect on it after you've done it lol, but I am definitely excited (interspersed with nervous lol). I think pregnancy is designed to be long so by the end we want labour lol.

Thank you :)
Haha definitely makes sense! If pregnancy was short I don't think we'd get to that point of begging every deity we've ever heard of to send us into labour :haha: and labour would be a the not so bright light at the end of a short tunnel.. Not so much worth it!!

Hahahaha...

I'm getting very excited I can't wait to see my baby boy for the first time. I'm counting down the weeks :D

I was excited until my due date yesterday and now im petrified :'(. X

I felt like that the first time everyone thought I was mad. I was even excited when started getting contractions lol and guess what i feel the same this time I cant wait so it cant be that bad! Good luck :) its good to have a postive attitude towards it there are so many scary stories out there

I'm due end of December, and I'm now just wishing the time away. But I think I will miss feeling the little tyke kick me afterwards, even though last night I could've headbutted a wall to get some sleep cos he was kicking so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->