Called for an early scan due to lower abdominal pain..

Bee26

Mummy to Charlie bear!
Reaction score
well I can honestly say this week will go down as one to remember!!
After splitting with my babies father, this losing my dog as she went with him, I have also been getting mild cramping in my lower area. I know this is common so wasn't too worried until the pain became more acute on my left side. My GP had a good poke about this morning and has sent me for an early scan tomorrow at 2pm. I'm so nervous especially as I now won't have my partner to go with me ( he wants me to get rid of our baby because I ended our relationship). Fingers crossed all will be ok! :nope:

:hugs: Just try not to worry I know easier said than done! Hope all is ok for you.xx

What a truly stressful week for you indeed - sorry to hear :( Perhaps all the stress you've been going through has made your cramping more pronounced. Its good you have an appointment booked for tomorrow to make sure all is okay. In the meantime try to relax as much as you can. Hopefully you have a good support system (family/friends) that can be there with you in place of your partner. All the best - please let us know how everything goes...

I had the same pain but mine was in the bottom middle area, then one night i had slight bleeding so my doctors sent me to have a early pregnancy scan the next morning, all i could see on the screen was a flashing light which was the heartbeat as i was only 6 weeks! I Hope everything goes ok and will be fine tomorrow! and you come out of it thinking oh that wasn't so bad! :D
I'm sorry to hear that your baby's father won't be there.

thankyou lovely ladies... I decided against going back into work this arvo and am currently curled up on the sofa drinking tea, watching jeremy Kyle ( now feeling like it's me that should be on there!!!) missing cuddling my dog. Not sure whether to tell my ex about tomorrow, we only split up yesterday. Arghhh!! X

Well me and partner keep arguing, but its so common!
How far gone are you? Your ex partner should be there with you, especially if its yours and his first baby, you'll both love seeing the screen. If he don't want to be there then take someone who it will mean a lot to you.
Fair play to you! that's what I usually do! cuppa tea does sound good!

xXx

Im so frightened...cant help but think the worst and trying to concentrate at work this morning is a nightmare! My ex has decided to come along, now he knows there is no way on earth I would terminate our baby he wants to be there. I respect him for this as there is no reason we cant be good parents just because we arnt a couple. I will let you know how I get on......please keep those pinkies crossed for me! xx

Hi i feel for you, i really do.
I posted a Thread myself (take a look) im supposed to be 6 or 7 weeks and im bleeding with pain, went for a scan today, nothing showed up! :nope:

I had the same pain when I was 6 weeks.
I went for a scan and everything was fine.
Try not to worry I'm sure everything will turn out ok.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"