Calling all April 2017 Testers!! 67 testers and 13 BFPS

LAR83

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I decided to start the April thread. If you are testing this month, let us know, and I can add you to the list. I am supposed to be testing on March 28th, so I am hoping I won't even have to test in April, but there is a good chance I will. Time will tell. Good luck everyone!!

List of testers:

April
1st:
StacyKor
sunnydee :bfp:
hopefulone17
jenniferrae4
scarlettemily

2nd:
Johnsa37
AshleyJean88

3rd:
swedengirl :bfp:

4th:
TeacherLynn
Cherrybump

5th:
Yellow7687
whityp17

6th:
stephaniettc
Hopfl4bbynbr4

7th:
armywife03
arabon02
ImpatientLiz
Britta C :bfp:

8th:
wantingagirl

9th:
Atuck2

10th:
BelleNuit
guillaine
Katy78
Starkette
tak

11th:
DanielleTTC :bfp:

12th:
BabyBrain80
mayacat

13th:
StarryEyed88
Vickster1 :bfp:
kitkez :bfp:
Tristansmom
leandradenice

14th:
TTC1at31
aidensxmomma

15th:
chocolatechip
EQ.Royal
immy11 :bfp:
JennyP1674
DragonflyWing

16th:
annio84
Bbari2018 :bfp:
Littlebear11 :bfp:

17th:
Poohbear_0072
ChibiLena
Sasha92 :bfp:
Wifey1013
Monix

18th:
puffers121
Bowmans

19th:
Cppeace

20th:
romans8

21st:

22nd:
rickyandlucy
KailaB24

23rd:

24th:
Pinkmonki :bfp:

25th:
Zoey2959
Cewsbaby

26th:
UniqueBeauty
aublake
LAR83
lauragrace08 :bfp:

27th:

28th:
BunInTheBelly
Kiwiberry

29th:
London Kiwi :bfp:
Four2Five

30th:
Nuthatch
dustergrl

Hi lar :wave: if this months a dud I'll be joining you here :) Don't put me down for a test date just yet as who knows how long this cy will last, I might even have to skip April all together if I have to take Provera again :(

Good luck, Four. Fx we both get BFPs in March!

Af is due 5th but I doubt I'll last that long without testing :haha:

I'm with you two lol.... hoping this is it! But if no BFP this month I will be testing around the 24th? of April

Wrapunzel, I will hold off on putting you down for this month, because hopefully I won't need to! <3

I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be joining this thread soon! 10dpo and stark white bfn with fmu.
I know I still have a chance but af is due on Monday and I started breaking out and I've got this mild crampy feeling going on which always happens before :/
We shall see!

Howdy! I will join in. As of right now I will be testing like the last day of March and into early April. I will have a more definite testing date after my ultrasound on Monday.

Howdy! I will join in. As of right now I will be testing like the last day of March and into early April. I will have a more definite testing date after my ultrasound on Monday.

Ok. I will wait until Monday to add you.

Af is due 31st for me so I'll say I'd hold off testing til 1st April but it's probably very optimistic haha. Would love to join though x

I'll join too, Af due Mar 31, I'll test April 1st. April fools day bfp!? Haha

Hi there,

I'd love to join please. Currently on CD 7. AF due 14th April, so will probably test 13th April. Fingers crossed for all the April BFPs and the Xmas babies :flower:

Hi. I'd like to join too.
Waiting to O right now, expecting it in a few days. I took 25 mg clomid which hopefully helped me grow a perfect egg.
I have two boys already, 4 and 2 and they are my miracles. But I'm hoping for one more.
I'll be testing on 4 April if AF doesn't beat me to it.

I'll join. AF is due around April 10th. I'm hoping I'll get another CD 14 O this cycle. I used to have a problem with O'ing a little early (CD 12).

We are doing a second cycle of femara 2.5mg CD 3-7. I don't really think it's going to do a whole lot for us. But it shouldn't lower our chances and it's worth a shot. Maybe this will be my lucky cycle 20? Lol

I'll join. CD 1 today so I'll be testing 16th - Easter Sunday - for a christmas eve baby if we're successful this month!

I will be joining you ladies for support! I am on CD 36 with no sign of O. I had a tvUS and they found a 6cm complex cyst that is compromising my left ovary. We are on the "wait and see" for 6 more weeks to do a follow up US. HOPEFULLY, it's an easy fix and I'll ovulate and test with you :) Otherwise, I am here for support! GL everyone!

Tbfromlv, I sure hope you O soon! I will keep you in my prayers for your cyst also. I'm so glad you spoke up and got your ultrasound, so now at least you and the doc know there is something going on and it can be watched closely.

Officially in the TTW. Here's hoping for lots of BFPs :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->