Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

BabyPleasee

Reaction score
Hi!
So, today i am 13 dpo, 1 day before af. i tested this morning and got a bfn :(. All of my symptoms have disappeared, so i dunno. Af is due tomorrow and i dont have any symptoms of her coming, but i usually dont start gettng symptoms until about an hour after she starts.
Just wondering if anyone who has gotten bfp's has been in this situation- bfn's at 13 dpo, lost symptoms and af due in 1 day.
Trying to stay positive! But all you ladies know how hard that can be with so many bfn's lol
Xo

You are very much in till AF shows. I hope she stays miles away for you. :)

my temp is in currently 98.2.. Is that a good sign? is it any type of sign? lol

That's seems good if it is a bbt temperature.

You know what they say...not out until the witch shows!! I have seen a lot of women say the cycle they got their BFP was the cycle they were sure they were out because they didn't have any symptoms.

As for your BBT...mine doesn't typically drop until the 2nd day of AF....so I wouldn't rely on that as a pregnancy sign. Though everyone is different....

im not sure if it is. I've had this one since i was young lol. But its been 98.2 since 8 dpo.

Well af is due today.. No sign of her yet. No cramping or anything but not going to get my hopes up . Fingers crossed!

Also had lots of crazy dreams the last few nights about getting a bfp today hahah lets hope those dreams comes true!

I hope AF doesn't show up. fingers crossed for a weekend BFP for you. :)

Still no sign! she usually arrives in the morning and ive been up for about 5-6 hours now! :D

Are you regular on your period ? Did you temp or chart ?

yeah im usually pretty regular! usually it comes whenever the app i got tells me lol. And its always in the morning within two hours of waking up.
I didnt chart, i only started taking my temp about a week ago because i never thought of it and when i did i would always forget lol. But for a little less than a week it has been 98.2 or 98.3. But when i have checked my temp before ttc it was always usually 97ish.

I would say wait till Sunday and take a HPT. Hopefully by then you get the positive answer.

I am 11dpo btw. Going crazy but trying to hold off testing till I miss AF on Monday/Tuesday. Its hard.

cm is also a mixture of clear/watery and some spots of think white cm.. hope thats not a sign of af or anything lol.

Good luck to you! when i was at 11 dpo i think i had already taken 5 hpt's :p lol i know im an addict. I was also going crazy like it is ridicules lol longest two weeks of my life! But if you can hold off until missed af then you should! I wish i did because all of the bfn's are just heartbreaking.. i wish i had that will power!!

I am scared of those BFNs. That's why trying to wait till I miss AF. Then only I can be sure of BFP coming. I got some creamy cm yesterday.

I think by Tuesday night I will get some answers. Hopefully by then you would have tested positive too. :)

yay so excited for us :p<3 lol. Yeah i had the same around 11 dpo too. Everything that i looked up made it sound like a good sign so hopefully it is!

Ya really hope we test positive soon and get ready for Christmas babies. Lol :)

Christmas babiessss! Oh just imagine all those cute little christmas outfits :p Gahhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->