calling all cervix checkers! please help

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi everyone, af is due today and a few days ago my cervix started to get lower harder and open, then last night it was really low and open so I figured I'd wake up to af (i'm usually able to pinpoint when af will show by my cervix) .

Anyway today it is higher, softer and feels more closed?

The night before last I had a sharp pinching pain around my right ovary (13dpo), so what I am wondering is, is it possible for your cervix to start opening even if pregnant if you have a late implantation? Like my body didn't know it was pregnant so it was opening as normal until implantation occurred?

Sorry if I am not phrasing the question very well.

Baby dust to all :)

hi gillian, i think it's possible because that's why short luteal phases are not good.. the uterus lining can break down for menstruation before the egg implants properly. fx-ed for you! I've been checking my cervical position regularly some cycles but still haven't got a clue what's happening sometimes. Texture is easy to tell but opening and height are tough to estimate

hi gillian, i think it's possible because that's why short luteal phases are not good.. the uterus lining can break down for menstruation before the egg implants properly. fx-ed for you! I've been checking my cervical position regularly some cycles but still haven't got a clue what's happening sometimes. Texture is easy to tell but opening and height are tough to estimate

Yeah that's what I am hoping, might poas tonight but if I only implanted two nights ago prob too early..yeah the opening can be hard to tell, mine tends to be in the middle between open and closed a lot which is annoying!

Congrats hun =) xx

question today i am 13 dpo and i noticed ewcm today very stretchy. i know this is a sign that ovulation is close but could this mean i am pregnant or that af will be here ?
confused

an increase in cm is a good sign! especially if it is ewcm :) fxd it's a good sign for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->