Calling all chart interpreters!

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
I need to go to my dr for the post coital test 1-2 days before o day. I was scared I missed it thought it was Friday but now today looking at my chart idk. :shrug: Any advice would help! Thank you!

It looks to me like you O'd around CD 11/12.

Maybe you haven't ovulated yet too, your temp hasn't really gone up from baseline, only from that strange dip Do you temp at the sam time every day?

Yes the only day that was 2 hours late was cd12, I'm hoping I didnt yet. I feel like if o was at the dip I should have gotten a peak or high the day before not a low, and that my temp should raise above baseline but then again I dont know much about temping so idk. Keeping my fingers crossed its coming soon!

How long are your cycles usually? Tomorrow's temp will help give a better idea of what is going on.

My cycles are all over the place, usually 31 days but can be 22-42 days but the last 3 months have been 31.

Could be ovulating now. If it goes up a bit more tomorrow I'd say you just ovulated. It is all over the place so a bit tricky to interpret. Do you have any ovulater predicters?

Yes, my ic have been negative, cbfm has been high for the past 5 days, clear blue advanced digital (smiley faces) have been high for 5 days also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->