Calling All Chatty Cathys

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
Hi I'm a b&b crazy lady. :haha: Hoping to find a nice group of talkative friends who are as addicted to b&b as I am. :headspin:

A little about me: I am currently implementing a half-hearted SMEP while waiting for AF to show after my MC in late January. The DH has several TTC issues including an injury down there that effects his :spermy: quality and his libido. I'm using a fertility microscope and after Af shows I will start using opks and preseed too. I need a lot of help reading those darn opks. I never seem to get a clear positive!

So what TTC plans are you all using?

Hello! I can never read my OPKs ever, they frustrate me. Same with cm, it never seems to be right, or I don't make enough. So I just go by temperature.

This cycle, we're pulling out all the stops, though. We started using preseed, I started putting in softcups after BD, and we BDd every day for the entire week leading up to ovulation. I also do crystal healing, so this month I made myself a fertility healing grid and a fertility medicine bag. Every bit helps!

We are trying for our first and hoping for a girl.

Oh I want I girl too. I already have the name picked out for either gender but I really love the girl's name because it is after my grandma.

I forgot about soft cups. I use those too. I think its nice to have everything contained until I get in the shower.:blush:

Crystal healing sounds really cool. Does it have to do with charkas? How does it work. HA! Tell me more!:haha:

Hiya! I think we've commented on some of the same threads. :) First, I'm sorry for your loss. I also just went through a loss myself, I had an ectopic in December. I have been trying for for exactly 1 and 1/2 years. It was my first pregnancy. As far as everything leading up to that, I had 3 or 4 good cycles when first starting TTC and then all the sudden I stopped ovulating for 6 months. Because of that, I was able to get in to see an RE before the year mark. I was diagnosed with PCOS and put on metformin. I started ovulating on my own again but I could ovulate anywhere between CD19-CD60 so my RE and I decided it was best to put me on Femara so that I could time BD better. That obviously worked as I got pregnant after a few cycles of that. (Two, if I recall)

I don't really use OPKs anymore but I am certainly good at reading them. :p I don't use them anymore because my PCOS causes me to get a few positives a month. I also get random CM throughout the month. So, like prettybirdy, I just rely on temps. But, luckily with Femara, I have a window of when I'll O right after taking it, so I dont necessarily need OPKs or CM.

This cycle we are trying a HCG trigger as well. So, I know that I released one egg on my own and then another one or two from the HCG trigger. So I am hoping this is my month and I feel really good about it!

Oh yeah. And I want a girl first also!

I guess another thing I forgot is that I have been getting psychic readings done lol! Cheri22 told me I would be pregnant with a girl first in December (this was either conceive month or birth month) and I was pregnant in December (not sure on the sex, wasnt that far along). She did another reading since that pregnancy ended and she now says girl again in February.

So, thats another reason I am hopeful for this month. Of course, that could be birth month which would mean an April/May conception. But Im hoping for conception this month obviously :p

Oh I want I girl too. I already have the name picked out for either gender but I really love the girl's name because it is after my grandma.

I forgot about soft cups. I use those too. I think its nice to have everything contained until I get in the shower.:blush:

Crystal healing sounds really cool. Does it have to do with charkas? How does it work. HA! Tell me more!:haha:

Crystals align with certain chakras, yes. Essentially the thought is that each stone emits a different sort of energy or vibration. There are a few different ways you can use them - I like to use meditation, healing grids, and my medicine pouch. It is also said that you can soak a stone in water and it will infuse the water and form an elixer - I stay away from this as it's kind of a hard sell for me, and also you can accidentally ingest something harmful from the crystal.

My fertility healing grid is made up of mostly moonstone and rose quartz. Moonstone is the feminine energy stone - it helps with your monthly cycles as well as fertility. Rose quartz is a very loving, nurturing stone. I also have lepidolite, which is my go-to stone as I have been struggling with OCD for many years, and lepidolite calms me and eases me through panic attacks. Since stress can impede conception, I figured this would be good for my fertility healing grid. My medicine pouch also contains ruby, which is good for passion/fertility, and a few other stones for other things. I carry my medicine bag around with me in my purse, and I carry a special lepidolite cabochon in my bra at all times (just because I like to have it touching my skin, and the bra is a pretty good place for that where nobody will see it.)

My husband also carries tiger's eye in his wallet; tiger's eye is considered a masculine stone and can help with male fertility.

:hi: Sorry to hear about your loss. I really don't know that much about PCOS because all my problems conceiving stem from my DH. We were NTNP for 3 years and nothing because more than half that time, there was no big finally for him:blush: He is on maca and a strict vitamin regimen to help with that issue.

I don't get EWCM so that is why I use the preseed.

FX that you get your :bfp: this month.

For a few months before I met my DH I carried a rose quartz in my pocket everywhere to help bring me love. Then I found my soul mate and the the day after he told me he loved me for the first time, I dropped the stone in the toilet as it was flushing! I was devastated but the DH told me it was because I found all the love I needed already. I never thought of using stones for TTC; but I am caring around turquoise for the healing power right now. I am definitely going to get a moonstone now.

For a few months before I met my DH I carried a rose quartz in my pocket everywhere to help bring me love. Then I found my soul mate and the the day after he told me he loved me for the first time, I dropped the stone in the toilet as it was flushing! I was devastated but the DH told me it was because I found all the love I needed already. I never thought of using stones for TTC; but I am caring around turquoise for the healing power right now. I am definitely going to get a moonstone now.

That's an awesome story! I always thought there was no way that a stone or crystal could have any effect on me or my life until a few years ago when I started thinking maybe I should just try it. My lepidolite has been a lifesaver! I'm really glad to hear it worked for you too! Good luck with the moonstone! I left my moonstones in a windowsill that got a lot of moonlight for about 48 hours so they can charge and cleanse in the moonlight.

Great I'll try it.
The dh and I are making a romantic meal at home for V-day? Do you ladies have any special plans?

Not at all lol! Just hoping for a BFP on Monday. We've been together for 10 years so we don't really make a big deal out of V-Day

Mind if I join you ladies?

I'm TTC number two, my DD is now 2 yr 4 months. Kinda scary if I catch this month as it's pretty much exactly the time I found out i was pregnant last time.

I came off microgynon in December, had my withdrawal bleed and was seriously worried about AF not showing..lo and behold she has arrived today so I'm hoping hubby isnt expected much for valentines day haha!!

I am actually super happy AF arrived as it seemed to take forever and last time I came off the pill it took a while for AF to come back again, this time it seems a bit better although who knows what my cycles will look like.

I use Toni Weschler's book and chart in that; i temp and use CM. When I was trying for #1 I was trying for a few months, then first time using her charting I got a BFP so hoping it will be the same this time. Started charting today as it's CD1.

We're hoping for a boy, I'd love one of each, but also am grateful for a healthy baby.

I'm having a spiritualist/medium at mine in a little over a week so it will be interesting to see if anything comes out of that!!

sorry feel like I've harped on a little bit there..

xx

Mind if I join you ladies?

I'm TTC number two, my DD is now 2 yr 4 months. Kinda scary if I catch this month as it's pretty much exactly the time I found out i was pregnant last time.

I came off microgynon in December, had my withdrawal bleed and was seriously worried about AF not showing..lo and behold she has arrived today so I'm hoping hubby isnt expected much for valentines day haha!!

I am actually super happy AF arrived as it seemed to take forever and last time I came off the pill it took a while for AF to come back again, this time it seems a bit better although who knows what my cycles will look like.

I use Toni Weschler's book and chart in that; i temp and use CM. When I was trying for #1 I was trying for a few months, then first time using her charting I got a BFP so hoping it will be the same this time. Started charting today as it's CD1.

We're hoping for a boy, I'd love one of each, but also am grateful for a healthy baby.

I'm having a spiritualist/medium at mine in a little over a week so it will be interesting to see if anything comes out of that!!

sorry feel like I've harped on a little bit there..

xx

Welcome! Toni's book is great! I havent read all of it, but quite a bit of it and I ended up giving it as a bridal shower gift for a friend who I know is TTC in a few months (after she gets done with a night shift job). I've learned a lot from what I have read.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Welcome! Its great that af came so fast. Waiting around for her so you can get started really sucks.

I'm super pumped about this cycle. Did some visualization and pictured two healthy babies growing in my womb and then me birthing them. If I can get twins I would love that. :haha: I already feel a bit behind on my family making. I always wanted a lot of kids. It took a while to find the right guy though. :blush:

I tested this morning! I see a bit of something but I am not calling it until its darker. I think yesterdays temp might of been implantation so it should get darker tomorrow or the day after. :D

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 15
  • test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
:happydance: I see it :happydance:
I see it without even having to make the pic bigger.
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:
:dust:
:dance::dance:

Can I join too? I'm TTC #2 and my LO is 2 years 5 months :)

For what it's worth, Bee Bee I see a definite line there! Congratulations!

Bee Bee I saw it without enlarging the picture either, but good call to wait before declaring it!

I'll be 12DPO on Wed so I'm trying to hold off on testing until then, but I really want to test today!

welcome, Smile.

I'm a crazy tester. Before I was really TTC, I bought a whole bunch of blue dye tests that I now use for when I start testing too early. Then I move on to my more expensive pink dyes. I have 2 digitals also; but I'm going to hold on to those. hpt management is a way of life now. Speaking of which, I need some more. I am gonna test on March 8th if AF doesn't show before then. That will be 6 weeks post my MC.

Bee Bee I saw it without enlarging the picture either, but good call to wait before declaring it!

I'll be 12DPO on Wed so I'm trying to hold off on testing until then, but I really want to test today!

PS I couldn't help but test. I got my :bfp: 9 days pass O. FX for your :bfp:
Do you have any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"