Calling All Chatty Cathys

Thanks for the positive vibes girls, but af is here. What a way to eme the weekend. :)

Jump, you are right. I think it is easier for us even when we don't feel like we are in the mood it all still "works" for us. It's not quite the same for the men. :)

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been mia. Worked a lot last week!!! Home with the Dh now.

Sorry to the ladies that af showed for, not fair at all. I'm sending you wonderful baby vibes and positive thoughts for a December baby. What a wonderful present. I got my bfp last week but Im not getting my hopes up yet. 2 losses makes you very hesitant to enjoy and relax. I haven't even looked up the due date yet.

So that's it here, I'll stick around until we all get our take home babies.

Xo

just saw this which made me smile a bit... hope it does the same for you :)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/11045383_962898643720193_6712412577688829028_n_zps28jloipp.jpg

I LOVE it kittykat!!! I only wish she could have come over break...now i get to go back to my fourth graders with her coming full force at me. Fun times!!!

:rofl: That's so funny, kittykat. Sometimes I wish I could wreck a room or two also.

Jump: I know what you mean when you talk about your dh's difficulties since taking new medication. My dh has an injury that sometimes keeps him from finishing too and he also (naturally) has a very low sex drive. Sometimes it can take nearly 2 hours from start to finish! Some people talk about how they don't want a minute man, but sometimes I wonder if it isn't a tiny bit better :blush: It takes a lot of work from me to be on the SMEP, and it is quite the time investment. :haha: Hopefully your dh will get back on track soon. I just keep reminding myself that is only takes one :spermy:.

TMI Alert (and slightly embarrassing): We do have way to get around the endless :sex: by using a soft cup in a turkey baster scenario sometimes...We have only tried it for one cycle (with no success) but every little bit helps.:winkwink:

:rofl: That's so funny, kittykat. Sometimes I wish I could wreck a room or two also.

Jump: I know what you mean when you talk about your dh's difficulties since taking new medication. My dh has an injury that sometimes keeps him from finishing too and he also (naturally) has a very low sex drive. Sometimes it can take nearly 2 hours from start to finish! Some people talk about how they don't want a minute man, but sometimes I wonder if it isn't a tiny bit better :blush: It takes a lot of work from me to be on the SMEP, and it is quite the time investment. :haha: Hopefully your dh will get back on track soon. I just keep reminding myself that is only takes one :spermy:.

TMI Alert (and slightly embarrassing): We do have way to get around the endless :sex: by using a soft cup in a turkey baster scenario sometimes...We have only tried it for one cycle (with no success) but every little bit helps.:winkwink:

sometimes i feel like a soft cup or a turkey baster would be so much easier! i imagine if it is like this months from now, i might have to get the nerve to bring it up, but i think, right now, my husband would just be heartbroken/offended.:dohh: but i have TOTALLY considered it in my mind!!

as of right now, the medicine is a "for now..." type solution, with no real end in sight. he was on a different medication last year, eventually weaned off it and was med free for awhile, but the problem came back, so back on meds. at least this time he told the doctor that we were ttc and asked for one with the least likelihood of side effects, but i would say that i already can tell, and it's only been a week.:roll::nope: so, pray this month is rainbow month (it IS st. patrick's day today!:winkwink:) and it's a non issue. (i'm just so pessimistic this month, so can't even imagine that happening.:roll:)

Hope you feel better soon, Jump. I was afraid to bring up the softcup idea, but I knew I was Oing last cycle and there was no time for a marathon BD session as he had to go get his wisdom teeth out, so I just kinda of said it. In some ways my dh is great. He just asked me if I was serious and then asked where they were...

Hope you feel better soon, Jump. I was afraid to bring up the softcup idea, but I knew I was Oing last cycle and there was no time for a marathon BD session as he had to go get his wisdom teeth out, so I just kinda of said it. In some ways my dh is great. He just asked me if I was serious and then asked where they were...

maybe mine will surprise me by being okay with it, if we ever get to that point...:shrug:
sounds like you got a real keeper though!:thumbup:<3

You ladies make me smile!!! I'm back to work this week. Is it bad for me to say that I am ready for June already? My school is a mess to say the least, and my 92 kiddos just take all the energy from me. Plus I'm the heaviest I have ever been and really trying to eat Better and work out with DH more, but all I really want to do is put on my Jammie's, eat cookies and watch trashy tv.

Ugh...I hate that it feels like all i do is complain lately. I promise that once I get past Sunday and that dressed one year since the mc date, I will be so much better!!!!

:hugs: It's ok to complain every once and a while. Better out than in! I have been a complainer too and a General Mopey-Butt. My new catch phase is: I need a vacation. Hope things get easier for you.

Awwww Stacy, that sounds lovely to me lol. I wanted to make cookies the other day but I don't have chocolafe chips. Booo. What shows do you watch?

I guess you're a teacher, but I sure hope thsf was a typo and you don't have 92 kids. I'm also a Teacher, I do supply now though. I love love love it!!! No stress, easy days, and I've knkwn the kids for 4 years now at all my schools so it's rare I get a class I've never had, and therefore have to teach my strict rules to haha. They know what to expect with me and so it's great. Plus, I love that it's flexible, and great money here in Ontario. Grade 4 is a great age too, but I don't blame you for wanting to crash at night!

Thanks ladies. Doing a bit better today. Just need to vent every now and then. I just hate being a Debbie downer all the time.

Sunshine...no typo. We are departmentalized and I teach four groups each day. About 23 per class. It is so differnt from being self contained, but I'm making it work. It is a great age and they crack me up each day.

My newest obsession is called married at first sight. The people actually get married without knowing each other and live together for six weeks before deciding to stay married or get a divorce. DH can't stand those types of shows, but it is just what I need afte a long day.

that show sounds interesting. I kinda want to see it now. We are watching house hunters obsessively over here...its not the best show, but I can get up in the middle of it and not feel like I've missed something crucial.

Oh dear. That is a lot of kids. Lol. I'll definutely look at that show!!

I love hoise hunters. It's on Netflix now too!!!

I'm more trashy tv though apparently. embarassingky I like all the real housewives lol. It makes me feel so mature!!!!

I wish I could watch the trashy programs, I just find them too annoying haha!

my husband and i are hooked on:

the flash
arrow
peaky blinders
parks and rec

plus throw in some episodes of:

brooklyn nine nine
new girl
the tonight show

my guilty pleasure (though i really haven't watched it in years, i used to binge watch it!) is america's next top model!:haha:

I used to love antm!!! Housewives is my absolute favorite but for somr reason I just can't get into it lately.

We watch house hunters all the time. I love getting a peak at all the cool things you can put in a house. Plus...I love seeing how much it costs to live in the big, fancy houses.

I used to watch antm too. I only have netfilx now so my choices are pretty slim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->