calling all clomid users! please tell me this normal???

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies! ,
Its been a while but I am bk !
so basically I have been put on clomid days 2-6 (due to unexplained fertility) un monitored which I am worried bout as alot of ladies seemed to be scaned and already ovulate on my own :s ... I just have to get my bloods drawn on day 21 ...I want to no if its normal to feel like you got achey overies ?? So soon?... And it also feels like I have done a work out at the gym and have pulled all my muscles down south especially in my uterus and overies area its not horrendous pain or nothing but it noticeable also my back is hurting ...I have two more days before I finish my first course of clomid and I just want to no if this is nornal?? This early on??....This whole experiance is quite scary but exciting at the same time,.... I no what side effects u get with clomid.. but this early?.... Also would love to here some clomid success stories from ladies who have taken the drug days 2-6... Sending lots of bby dust to you all ! Xxx

Sorry didn't want to R & R.

Could be just general symptoms, did they give you a leaflet/guide as to what to expect?

Thanks... I do have a leaflet and I'm aware of the possible side effects but the feeling I have pulled a muscle is odd and its not listed on the leaflet just a bit worried and anxious as this is my first time taking clomid x

My ovaries started aching when I took it as well but the back pain I did not have. good luck!.

I had all that first cycle. 2nd and 3rd cycle my body got use to clomid and I don't have many symptoms except hot flashes!

Thanks for your responses ladies I am such a worry wart! and I think I've been reading to much into ovarian hyperstimulation .. Feel abit better now thanks again x

Totally normal! I'm on round two of clomid cd3-7 and this month I had pretty noticeable ovary pains while I was taking it. It actually caused me to call my obgyn to make sure it wasn't overstimulation! They reassured me that if they were being overstimulated it would be SEVERE pain - where mine was more like a strong ache.

GL!

Totally normal! I'm on round two of clomid cd3-7 and this month I had pretty noticeable ovary pains while I was taking it. It actually caused me to call my obgyn to make sure it wasn't overstimulation! They reassured me that if they were being overstimulated it would be SEVERE pain - where mine was more like a strong ache.

GL!

Thanks so much for your response !...my pain is defo not severe infact its feels like a dull ache on both overies just like you mentioned almost feels like exaggerated ovulation pains .. Feel way better after reading your post I'm taking my last clomid pill tonight !.. The overstimulation I believe is very rare but as I said I worry to much lol ... Wishing you all the luck on your clomid journey xx heres hoping for those two beautiful lines xx

I had mild overstimulation when I was on 200mg of clomid, I was super bloaded and it hurt really bad to walk or move around ovulation time.

My pain has eased off now but I haven't hit ovulation should be sometime this week.... I got really bad nausea instead have booked an appointment with the doc this evening to see if they can doing something atm I feel terrible and the hot flashes and night sweats are really bad ! .
Thanks for your Imput :) x

Quick update they put me on anti sickness tabs so hopefully I will feel alot better :) ... I just have to put up with the hot flushes/sweats -_- x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->