Calling all coffee addicts

Yep that's what I've heard too, 2 cups. I'm getting half caff today, which I've never tried before. I feel like my drinks are sounding even more complicated than before!

I order a grande decaf latte every now and then. :) Plus, I've discovered that a McDonald's decaf double double is surprisingly deelish!!!

I love coffee and tea. I know that you can safely have 2 teas a day. But sometimes I need a coffee, so I may have one coffee that I make at home, or 2 half cafs.

I love starbucks coffee but it has over the suggested daily limit so I'd likely get it hard caf, or else stick with a white chocolate mocha with no other caffeine that day.

Cometely forgot to respond to this until this morning at Starbucks! So you can't get a decafe iced coffee, however you can get a decafe iced Americano, which is ultimately the same thing.

I don't do Starbucks much. I'm more of a dunkin donuts girl. I used to drink at least 3-4 cups a day and if I try to cut back I get headaches as well. So far no headaches and I've cut my coffee back to 1 small cup stretched out through a few hours. Coffee is actually starting to taste horrible now.

Oh goodness I am a total coffee addict! I drink very very strong black coffee. I had three scoops in each one and had 2-3 per day. I am trying to have 2 regular coffees a day now and it's bloody hard, especially with a three year old who still wakes in the night and gets up for the day at 5am! :sleep:

I had a small skinny Cappuccino today at Costa. I am limiting my caffeine intake but the occasional coffee is OK, I've been told. :)

I used to love a good latte and I'm a total tea-head usually but since getting pg I can't stomach either! Thankfully no caffeine headaches have emerged. I still love the idea of coffee and tea but the reality turns my stomach. Weird!

I think the evidence against caffeine is a lot less than compelling (one study of 1000 IVF mums in Sweden) BUT I have cut back.

I have a bean to cup coffee machine at home (yeah I'm a proper coffeeholic) :haha:

At home I've found Starbucks decaffinated espresso beans to be fab - I mix them 50/50 with regular Starbucks espresso so still get a half fit first thing in the morning and if I want a second latte then it's still under the recommended limit (and if I needed a third one I'd go 100% decaf)

From Starbucks or Pret I get decaf lattes, if I'm in the office and do a coffee run later :thumbup: tastes pretty good to me.

Yesterday at Starbucks I got a grande 1/2 caf latte with skim milk and sugar free vanilla.

It was okay. I guess. lol. DEfinitely open to more suggestions.

I'm so grateful id already cut my caffeine down to 1-2 cups per day. Now I have a couple of cups per week because after four miscarriages I didn't want to risk anything and in the UK we're told too much can cause miscarriage or low birth weight for baby.
I LOVE my coffee and still do but ten minutes after drinking it I get the most awful nausea :(

I drink 2 cups of coffee (140mg caffiene) a day and have since I became pregnant. My twins are measuring 15 full days ahead of my LMP due date, so I don't feel it's hurt me any :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->