CALLING ALL CRIB SHOPPERS...JCPenny June Crib sale!!!

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Just thought I would share as I know a lot of us are in the market for a crib..or two...or three lol lol.. Save up to $500 on nursery packages...and 20%-30% off select cribs...some deals are online only but it says on the item page is thats the case...

they have changing tables that were $200 for only $80!!! changing tower/hutch that was like..$349 for only $139...cribs that were $330 now $104!!!

https://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.as...3o200BE4573CCF615240BEB800A51849714EAE1115815

Awesome!!!! Thanks for posting this link!!

no problem..I just wish they had our crib there lol lol.... hope you get a good deal!!!

NICE!!!!! Great sale! Thanks for posting!!!!! Usually all the cool offers I see here are for UK ladies- Thanks!

NICE!!!!! Great sale! Thanks for posting!!!!! Usually all the cool offers I see here are for UK ladies- Thanks!

I know right..the UK ladies get it all baby wise lol lol..yeah we get some Gerber and Pampers coupons..for like...$0.75 off a pack of diapers that run like..$20!! lol ..gee thanks Huggies lol lol... so it is nice to see something us USA ladies can use lol..and actually get a good deal on..not just some pitiful 50 cent discount lol... hope you find something good!!..if I wasnt dead set on our crib that we have picked out I would prolly be getting one of the JCP ones lol..

If only this sale was going on in July when I will be buying my crib :(

awww..are you def buying one from JCP?...maybe your store will have a sale too? cant you convince hubby to get it early since its such a good deal ? lol..

I bought mine from JCP... I'm actually scared to see what its on sale for!! lol... but I will take a look to see if maybe there is something else I need!!!

I bought mine from JCP... I'm actually scared to see what its on sale for!! lol... but I will take a look to see if maybe there is something else I need!!!

haha..aww..I hate when that happens..let us know how much it was and how much it is now lol..it may not be one of the ones on sale..

awww..are you def buying one from JCP?...maybe your store will have a sale too? cant you convince hubby to get it early since its such a good deal ? lol..

JCP was one of the places would be looking. Its not a matter of convincing hubby. My mom is gifting us the money for one and she is coming to visit in July from KY and thought would be nice to shop for one with her since she is buying it and she can't be around for the rest of the pregnancy or birth. Thought it would be something special just the two of us could do together. So not buying till July.

oh..yeah I can understand that..well..Im sure there will be some good sales somewhere!!!

haha..aww..I hate when that happens..let us know how much it was and how much it is now lol..it may not be one of the ones on sale..

Whew!!! When I got it, it was on sale for $320... today its on sale for $380. They do have a changing table that I like for $80 though, debating on if I should order it!! I wasn't going to get one because I doubt I'll use it much, but it would be great for storage.

Someone please tell me I can get other storage units that don't cost $80!! lol

oh yay!!..so you got a better deal afterall lol..gosh storage wise idk..we are reusing/refinishing a cabinet/dresser we already have and also we have a big folding dorr closet in the nursery... our changing table is a badger basket one with 3 small cloth pull out drawers and then 3 larger cloth drawers on the other side...so even when its not a changing table we can still use it for stuff.. are you looking for something that can just be storage..or you also want it to be a a changing table?

oh yay!!..so you got a better deal afterall lol..gosh storage wise idk..we are reusing/refinishing a cabinet/dresser we already have and also we have a big folding dorr closet in the nursery... our changing table is a badger basket one with 3 small cloth pull out drawers and then 3 larger cloth drawers on the other side...so even when its not a changing table we can still use it for stuff.. are you looking for something that can just be storage..or you also want it to be a a changing table?

Mostly just looking for it to be for storage. A changing table sounds like a good idea in theory, but I know that I'll never use it as one. I'll do it on the floor/couch/bed... where ever is convenient.

I have an old book case that I'm thinking of having my mom spray paint to match the bedding colors/main colors of the nursery. I think I'm going to stick with that plan... no need to spend money I don't need to spend!! lol

yeah and if its deep enough you can get those cute little cloth baskets or wicker baskets to put stuff in!!

Thank you for the link! But after picking a nice set I liked, it added over $250 in shipping cost. In that case I rather keep looking around a bit :)

Thank you for the link! But after picking a nice set I liked, it added over $250 in shipping cost. In that case I rather keep looking around a bit :)

yeah I guess the trick is to like a set that is not just the online only sale that you can go pick up in store...I hate it when they add the crazy shipping charges..we were going to buy a bookcase from Ikea...and it was only $80...but they added like..$300 shipping!!! :shrug: what the hell lol...

Did you try to enter the shipping code on the first page? It says free shipping on all orders over $69.00. The code was SHIP69 I think.

Did you try to enter the shipping code on the first page? It says free shipping on all orders over $69.00. The code was SHIP69 I think.

oh yeah..try that!!! i didnt even see that code thing...yay for WIND!!

They don't come with the mattresses. (At least the one I looked at doesn't.) Does anybody know of a place that sells affordable, good quality crib mattresses? I hate needing two of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->