Calling All Early June Testers!!

Tryin4No2

Reaction score
Hello everyone!:flower:

This cylcle I am taking clomid and i am going to go find some cassava root and folic acid to take as well to help with ovulation. Hope to ovulate around the 21st and test at the begining of June!!

I'd love to share this month's journey with some of you!!

:dust:

Hi there!

I'd love to join you! I should ovulate around the 23rd, and will be testing around June 6th. Hubby and I have been TTC for 5 + years (78 cycles on Fertility Friend). And although I've spent the last several months being more relaxed about things, this hasn't resulted in a BFP. So I'm chucking the "relax and it will happen" advice. I recently started taking Vitex, Red Rasperry Leaf (tea and pills), Myo-Inositol, Royal Jelly, Fish Oil, Vitamin D3, and Iron. And I'm going back to temping. Even if none of this works, at least I'll know I made a good effort! :thumbup:

:hi:

I am also testing June 6th with a hope for O between May 21st and the 23rd.

I am doing my first round of Clomid and they would like to do IUI as well. Fingers crossed for us all.

TaeBo, thanks for the friend add!! FX!

I should add I am taking baby aspirin, folic acid, royal jelly, wheat grass, daily multiple.

wew same as mine.. should ovulate this weekend and will test on the first weekend of june
:dust:

Hello Trying4No2, Tag74, and Tinkai!

How are you ladies getting along? As for me, I was a little shocked to have O'd on CD11 (it's usually CD 12 or 13), which I think I've only ever done one other time in the last 5 years of charting on Fertility Friend. I used Instead Softcups after BDing for the first time. Have any of you tried that? I also used some Mucinex.

Have any of you added new things to this cycle? I feel like I've got to give it my ALL.

Let me know how things are going, ladies! :flower:

:hi: Well I missed my opportunity to do IUI but did take Clomid. I ovulated 4 days later than I usually do. I am 2dpo...and am feeling all these weird feelings. I don't know what to make of it. Now we wait...

:hi: Well I missed my opportunity to do IUI but did take Clomid. I ovulated 4 days later than I usually do. I am 2dpo...and am feeling all these weird feelings. I don't know what to make of it. Now we wait...

Tag74

Have you taken Clomid before? I think you are supposed to ovulate 9 days after the last day you take Clomid...is that correct? I know when I took it I ovulated later than usual. I hope you were successful this cycle. :flower:

What is up with this? :shrug:

Attachments

• FF.PNG
    FF.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey! No this is my first cycle with Clomid!

Cycle day 18 dip huh? Implantation? How long are your cycles?

Hey! No this is my first cycle with Clomid!

Cycle day 18 dip huh? Implantation? How long are your cycles?

Tag74: I see that you're 7DPO...just a few more days and you can start peeing on a stick! :haha:

I'm not sure about my temperature dip. I was even more unsure when it didn't go back up above the coverline the next day.

Please keep me up to date with your tests and any symptoms you may be experiencing. :flower:

Edited to add:

I forgot to answer your question: I usually ovulate around day 12 or 13 (sometimes 14), and my LP is 12 days--so about 24 to 26 days. I ovulated a little earlier this month (CD11).

Attachments

• ffriend.PNG
    ffriend.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies! This is my first time posting. I have a DS who is ten, and because of job losses and a move we had to put off ttc # 2 until last year. With our DS, it happened right away, actually I was on the pill. Now we've been trying for 12 months, and the tww is killing me this month. Positive opk on CD 16 (May 29th), and we BD on CD 15,16,17. I'm 8 dpo and not really having any symptoms. Had a tiny pink spot on the tp at 6 dpo, (but I spot often) and I was super tired, but I went to sleep early last night, and now nothing really other tha. A mild cramp now and then. Think I'm out this month...again. What do you think?

Hi ladies! This is my first time posting. I have a DS who is ten, and because of job losses and a move we had to put off ttc # 2 until last year. With our DS, it happened right away, actually I was on the pill. Now we've been trying for 12 months, and the tww is killing me this month. Positive opk on CD 16 (May 29th), and we BD on CD 15,16,17. I'm 8 dpo and not really having any symptoms. Had a tiny pink spot on the tp at 6 dpo, (but I spot often) and I was super tired, but I went to sleep early last night, and now nothing really other tha. A mild cramp now and then. Think I'm out this month...again. What do you think?

Feathershope Welcome! The TWW is such a torturous time, isn't it? It's hard to distinguish between pregnancy and PMS systems since they can be the same. Looks like you covered your bases this cycle, for sure. :thumbup:

Have you been trying any supplements?

Feathershope Welcome! The TWW is such a torturous time, isn't it? It's hard to distinguish between pregnancy and PMS systems since they can be the same. Looks like you covered your bases this cycle, for sure. :thumbup:

Hey TaeBoMama! I had tried Fertilaid, Fertile CM, and Ovaboost back in November, December, and January, but it just lengthened my cycle -- not ovulating until CD 19-21. Since then I've been back to getting positive opks on CD 16 every month, and AF arrives on day 27-28. I have been taking vitamins, drinking more water, and exercising more - maybe just to feel healthy while I'm waiting...

How about you? When do you test? Or did you already? I saw you had originally put June 6th.

Hey TaeBoMama! I had tried Fertilaid, Fertile CM, and Ovaboost back in November, December, and January, but it just lengthened my cycle -- not ovulating until CD 19-21. Since then I've been back to getting positive opks on CD 16 every month, and AF arrives on day 27-28. I have been taking vitamins, drinking more water, and exercising more - maybe just to feel healthy while I'm waiting...

How about you? When do you test? Or did you already? I saw you had originally put June 6th.

Feathershope: Thanks for asking about me. I've already moved on to a new cycle, and am currently on CD 7. I'm interested in seeing how you and the other ladies make out on this cycle. Keep me updated! :flower:

:hi: I had a surprise BFP. I honestly thought I was out.

I am still stalking you all and praying for you guys. It is so frustrating waiting month after month.

:hi: I had a surprise BFP. I honestly thought I was out.

I am still stalking you all and praying for you guys. It is so frustrating waiting month after month.

Tag74: That's awesome!!! :happydance: I'm so excited for you! I'd love to follow you through your pregnancy, have you started a pregnancy journal?

Thanks Tae! Yes, my journal is under my siggy and I'll transfer it eventually where it needs to go! Would love for you to join! I am praying this little baby sticks. I have my 3rd set of blood work panels results coming in today! So far so good.

Praying for you as well my friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->