Calling all early testers, please read ;)

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Think of it like this, an IC is supposedly 10miu, if you start with a non pregnant level of 2 and your hcg doubles every 2 days and you implant on 7dpo on 9dpo your levels are 4 and on 11dpo your levels are 8, so still below the '10miu ic' on 13dpo your levels are 16 and you should show positive!

Good luck x your not out till :af: shows x

Dont assume that your out if you are a poasaholic (like me!) and you get :bfn: :) Some ladies wont show positive until AFTER af is due although it seems everyone gets their :bfp: really early!

Guilty. Tested at 3 and 6dpo even knowing I was gonna get a BFN, but hey! Can't help it.

Hey ginge, I accidentally unsubscribed from the butterflies to babies thread, could you please send me the link?

They moved us hun we are in the groups and discussions area now, link is the click here in my siggy x

this thread made me smile, totally right. When me and OH ttc in the past (before he changed his mind) I was testing at 8dpo and because it was bfn thought "I'm out"...sounds so ridiculous when you think about it! thanks for this post...easy to forget sometimes when your caught in the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->