Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

I have been cramping the last two days and I am really hoping its IC! I tested today because I've been moody and got a light bfp. I'm going to try again tomorrow and make sure it's not my trigger still lingering around to drive me crazy. Today is 10days since trigger so I'm really not sure. I will see if it gets darker in the next couple days I guess! I am getting very excited about testing!! Starting to be more positive about it from the way I've been feeling but def not trying to get my hopes up. How's everyone else been feeling?

Good luck with the next text! Fingers and toes crossed for you x

i'm out ladies, af got me this morning. so onwards to this next month. fx for all of you still waiting and to those who are out, next month is a brand new month!

I'm sorry KG! FX that this cycle is yours!

Congratulations Brandy and Emiloo!

Ipseama I tested this morning too and got a BFN. I'm only 7 dpo so it is no surprise. I was going to originally test Saturday but I may wait until Sunday. I bought a couple dollar cheapies so I may use on of those before then.

Brandy, fxed it is not your trigger and it gets darker!

Emiloo, congratulations!!!

Kg, sorry you are out. Do something nice for yourself this week.

Afm, chart dipped .1 which could just be that yesterday was during an extreme but short lived heat wave. My usual 12dpo af is coming dips are pretty obvious and more along the lines of close to half a degree. She could just be toying with me and hit me tomorrow. Beta base averages say I won't hit 8 (enough to get a positive frer) until tonight. I have one frer left do on the fence about caving tonight of waiting for tomorrow. Assuming I am preggo

Well I just couldn't resist and tested a day early. I used my last cheapie test strip and saw a faint line! Hubby told me to use a real test and behold, the POSITIVE! :happydance:

Good luck and baby dust to you all! :kiss:

IMG_2102.jpg

Also, I thought I would share my symptoms...
1-4 DPO, nadda
5-7 DPO, acne (not normal), fatigue, dizzy spells, nipples super sensitive and a little breast tenderness, more hungry than normal
8 DPO, gassy, breasts becoming very sore and feel full, fatigue, BIG headache, cold symptoms- stuffy nose and throat scratchy, hungry!
9 DPO, gassy, breasts soreness/fullness, sharp right sided pain in yoga, constant hunger, had vivid dreams that included getting a BFP
10 DPO early am- tested BFP :)

well i am done testing....this is breaking my little heart....i just can't do this anymore.....13 dpo and nothing......

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
  • New Image4.jpg
    New Image4.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3
  • New Image5.jpg
    New Image5.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
  • New Image2.jpg
    New Image2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations krbatx!

Heather I'm sorry you keep getting bfn. Even if you aren't pregnant this cycle you are getting closer to your bfp. Hang in there.

Congratulations krbatx!

Heather I'm sorry you keep getting bfn. Even if you aren't pregnant this cycle you are getting closer to your bfp. Hang in there.

i thank you but i am not trying no more after this month, this is too frustrating and heart breaking....its just been too long...

Hello ladies, I've been TTC for over 2 years , resulting in endless BFNs. I tested this morning (this cycle is my 2nd iui, trigger shot, progesterone suppositories) and I'm now 13 dpo, 14 dptrigger and I took a frer this morning and checked it within 5 minutes...what do you ladies think??

Attachments

• 20150703_061948.jpg
    20150703_061948.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20150703_063410.jpg
    20150703_063410.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 22
Cali, I definitely see that line and two weeks past your trigger... from what I have read others you are in the clear. Congrats!

Krbatz, congrats again and thanks for sharing your symptoms!

Heather, hugs. I know the bfns suck. Maybe stop testing for a few days. I say that myself but one look at my chart will show I keep testing and every bfp is a knife to the chest. Especially as I watch the ladies from my first cycle start moving from this forum to the pregnancy. I am so thrilled for each of them, but every bfp is a reminder that all I have is $100 every cycle of bfns. Hugs hugs

yes i am happy for everyone of those bfp.....but its like it was so wasy for my other three and now it is so difficult. I really think it is hubby, but he said he would get looked at but i am just so exhausted and fed up im to the point where i want to give up... and just enjoy what i got.:cry:

Hugs. Yeah, my three lost pregnancies I got pregnant doing everything in the book to not get pregnant. Now that I want it, it's not happening :( hugs

Congratulations Cali! It's a pretty obvious BFP!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

I'm 15 DPO - officially 3 days late for my period, still a BFN.

I've decided to stop testing for a while. I think I'm going to try and wait until Thursday to test again. I woke up with an anxiety attack 3 hours early today and decided that something had to give.

I'm assuming myself pregnant until proven otherwise.

Oh my! A lot has happened since last night!!!

I'm soooo sorry to all that got AF. I'm on my phone so it won't let me go back and type the names and look again. Just keep your heads up and if anything enjoy a glass of wine (that's what I do) ;-) There's soooo many more chances for everyone! It only takes one month!!! Xoxo

Congrats on the BFPs!!! Yayyyy!!! Just in time for the holiday!!

Everyone is moving right along and I'm sitting here at 9dpo with a bfn but knowing it's too early probably haha. I'm going to guess that last night was the trigger lingering. I'm going to test again after a 4 hour hold because fmu never seems to work for me. I think I drink too much raspberry tea and water at night hehe.

Congrats on those BFPs, ladies!!

...I'm out. :dohh:

Good morning!!!
To all those who were still in limbo on Friday...do we have any news? :)

I tested yesterday with a FRER at 7dpo and this morning with a dollar tree cheapie at 8 dpo. My friends from my October mommies group think the FRER is positive and are unsure about the dollar tree cheapie. What do you laides think?
Also, I think I conceived on Friday which actually puts me at 8 dpo and 9 dpo even though my cycle does not.

Attachments

• 11206045_697396197055275_3725068052068454342_n.jpg
    11206045_697396197055275_3725068052068454342_n.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 11659441_697394950388733_4732336250001476500_n.jpg
    11659441_697394950388733_4732336250001476500_n.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 10995664_10153027094373963_3728988943425960842_n.jpg
    10995664_10153027094373963_3728988943425960842_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Jbell, that looks promising on the frer, looks like you may have a bfp!! :).
I actually did a digi and 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' came up so I got my beta on dpo 14 but it was only at 19. So I have another beta on test tomorrow morning, hoping it doubles, if not it may be a chemical or maybe ectopic which scares me and I've been feeling shoulder pain...ugh, praying this works out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"