Calling all ladies!! How many days were you when you got your BFP!!!

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Just curious on past or current pregnancys did you get your bfp? I have so many symptoms and I just "feel" pregnant. I tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn :cry:

Yet today, I still woke up with a sore lower back(not that back but noticeable), sore boobs and nipples, frequently going to the bathroom, gassy as can be and so darn sleepy the last week. Also, slightly nauseated and I have what I believe to be a cold but smells are still strong and usually with a cold, I can't smell as thing! Also, at around 5dpo I had a dark brown/dark red, what I thought was AF making a super early appearance. It was moe than spotting but not much more. That only last maybe 2 hours. Then from 5dpo-7dpo I had a dark brown and or light drown mixed with creamy cm but only when I wiped was it there. Not on the undies or liner. Then, 8dpo I wiped an had a BUNCH of that creamy, clear, snot looking cm mixed with a hint of pink. I'll post a tmi photo if you guys don't mind. Currently, I'm 13dpo and still haven't excessive creamy cm coming out, almost feels as if AF showed up but nothing. Soaking through my undies at times. AF is supposed to be here today so fingers crossed!

All and all, just wondering if I am out or sill have hope? So when did you get your :bfp: ladies?

With all three pregnancy I had pain while having sex starting 10 dpo, I just knew before I even tested . Had a strange feeling

I got BFN up until 13 DPO when I tested with a digi! It was my last test!

I'm not sure exactly but I had two BFP's last year that showed up pretty late. I wanna say like 14 DPO.

Olivia - 10dpo

Erin - didn't test til a week late

Cody - didn't test til 14dpo

Latest loss - 9dpo

Loss before - 14dpo

First loss - 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members