Calling all Ladies - Please reply - Doing the waiting Game

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Redeemed7, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Redeemed7

Redeemed7 Active Member

Hi Ladies! I am leaving all of this in God's hands but I wanted to share my story with you all and want your opinion.
    I BD'ed the 16th and 18th of Oct and also the 31st. I'm pretty sure that I ovulated the 21st of Oct since that is when my CM was appropriate for ovulation. 2 days after ovulation I had semi-painful cramps for about 1 hour. (Weird). 1 day before my period was due Nov 1st (I'm on a 26 day cycle) I had cramping that was sort of unusual and lasted about 4-5 hours. At one time it even hurt when I bent over which was a bit odd. Then next day I was expecting AF I usually get cramps only the day OF and nothing. Then day after that nothing. I am NEVER late. AF came 3 days late or what I thought was AF 2 days before I got it on Nov 4th I had light spotting and then from the 4th to the 6th really for 2 days I had a very light period or IB? Then it was gone. And then 2 days of spotting. This is NOT like me. I've had this feeling that I am pregnant but the tests have all been negative except 1 clear blue which is known for false positives. I can't explain it but something inside me tells me yes, that there is something in me. But on one side of that coin if I'm not I dont want to be like wow I was crazy. But it's something I can't shake! It's a feeling, have any of you ever had it and were pregnant? I also ready many women get there BFP at 8-10 wks pregnant. I've had several signs/symptoms that are not common for me. Indigestion/Heartburn for 2 weeks on and off. Mild headaches almost daily. More tired than normal. Very bloated in the lower abdomen almost like a little pooch (this just started this week) IF I am pregnant I'd be about 5 weeks and 3 days. Last but not least I was praying a few weeks ago and I was asking God to confirm it to me since the tests were negative and in my prayer I was dedicating my baby to the Lord and when I opened up the bible it opened up to 1 Samuel 1 which talks about the story of a woman named Hannah who could not conceive and the Lord opened up her womb and she had dedicated her son to God. I mean talk about confirmations but still with that I'm thinking wow I don't have any infertility problems that I know of and this is my firs time trying to conceive and after my hubby and I did try we prayed and I really had faith in the prayer and just felt like I was and felt something. I wanted to share this with you all to get your opinion. So here is what I am doing. I am NOT going to test anymore until the next expected time of period and I will see what happens then. If I get a period and it's normal then I know I'm not. If I dont get one then I know I am and I will set up an appt at the Dr.s. I'm supposed to "ovulate" this week. If I'm pregnant will I still have an increase in CM? Thank you SO much for taking your time to read my post.

2. AC1987

AC1987 Mom of 2 DD's

I don't really know what to say... just that I hope you have a bfp :) :)