Calling all ladies who have conceived ( please don't r&r)

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
I posted over in first tri, but didn't have much of a response, so I've come here.... abit about me,

I've been on the ttc roller coaster journey for 6 long years , with no rainbow baby and two losses, .... but this past year I've just been NTNP, still nothing , I've also had every test know to man and all is fine!, no problems what so ever, same as OH, we have been told by fertility doctors , we have ("unexplained fertility") and also been told ivf maybe our best bet, so we are currently saving as we speak, ...back 8 months ago I joined slimming world, and got my weight down from 14st to 11st.5 , I'm still on my weightloss journey to!,... the reason i posted here is to basically to ask a ovulation question, in hope someone could respond, basically in the whole 6 years of my journey I never had EWCM, but the past 3/4 months I've actually been getting it , BUT THIS MONTH it's something else ! I had tons and tons for two days, along with Strong "O" pain, im actually shocked as to how much and how strong "O" feels this, So this month I've decided to "try", I would like to no how your ovulation was? or was it even different the month you conceived , did u have a lot of EWCM AND "O" pains, I'm currently 2dpo(ish) and can't help but feel this month could be it (yes even after 6 years !😂🙈) Thanks in advance ..... xx

I never really have had O pains. I thought i have had the before, but i also had the sane pains (twinges) at other times in my cycle and never really linked them to O, though.

With my first, my cm was so-so. Some ewcm, but nothing to write home about.

With DS, i didn't pay much attention to cm, but i do remember not having really any ewcm at all.

I know when i was younger I'd have gobs of it (but never really knew what it was or meant until actively ttc).

With this one, i went full out ttc. CM was mostly sticky / dry the first cycle with erratic temps and even cp was wonky. We used pre seed to compensate.

Mine was likely linked to stress and lack of sleep.

While working on my sleep pattern and stress levels, i increased fluids, took ova boost, fertile cm, mucinex, vitamin, folic acid, grapefruit juice, and soy isoflavones (cd 3-7). We also used sperm friendly lube 2 days before O.

I don't know if it was coincidence it if the stuff i took actually helped, but i had loads of ewcm (more than i could remember in several years).

I don't know what all made the difference, but I've conceived on various amounts of ewcm with no O pains.

However, that doesn't mean that it's not a good sign for you. I've seen people have all the above and not conceive anf others that did (or even some different than the norm) and conceive.

I'm praying that it's a good sign for you especially if it's not usual for you. I really hope so. Have you temped at all?

Keeping fingers crossed that this is your month. Please keep us posted! :hugs: <3

Most of the time I feel some degree of ov pain but sometimes it's stronger than other times. It doesn't seem to mean anything in particular for me. I didn't think I had ovulated with our daughter since I was breastfeeding at the time and didn't have any signs of ov or pregnancy. I didn't see any signs with my first but I didn't track my cycles properly then as I was young and completely naive to any of it! With my middle son ov didn't feel any different. As far as I recall regarding ewcm, I used to see plenty of it each cycle until a few years ago after the implant messed things up for me, it's only recently I have started to see it. It's worth saying I did have BV which I was completely unaware of until a few months ago when I tested for it and treated it myself, and this can interfere with regular cm turning it watery (which can be fertile cm, but for me this wasn't and if you see watery cm in excess it's worth getting tested at the doctor's or testing yourself, especially if it smells different), it can also hinder your fertility and cause miscarriages so if you have unexplained infertility and haven't been tested for BV, it's worth doing. You can buy a test yourself to do at home which is simple, easy and quick to use with instant results and for many women it's a case of using pessaries for a week to treat it. I would advise antibiotics be avoided where possible, because although a doctor would likely prescribe these, they also kill off any good bacteria and this can start the problem off. I found Balance Activ treated it for me and it hasn't returned. Worth looking into anyway

Most of the time I feel some degree of ov pain but sometimes it's stronger than other times. It doesn't seem to mean anything in particular for me. I didn't think I had ovulated with our daughter since I was breastfeeding at the time and didn't have any signs of ov or pregnancy. I didn't see any signs with my first but I didn't track my cycles properly then as I was young and completely naive to any of it! With my middle son ov didn't feel any different. As far as I recall regarding ewcm, I used to see plenty of it each cycle until a few years ago after the implant messed things up for me, it's only recently I have started to see it. It's worth saying I did have BV which I was completely unaware of until a few months ago when I tested for it and treated it myself, and this can interfere with regular cm turning it watery (which can be fertile cm, but for me this wasn't and if you see watery cm in excess it's worth getting tested at the doctor's or testing yourself, especially if it smells different), it can also hinder your fertility and cause miscarriages so if you have unexplained infertility and haven't been tested for BV, it's worth doing. You can buy a test yourself to do at home which is simple, easy and quick to use with instant results and for many women it's a case of using pessaries for a week to treat it. I would advise antibiotics be avoided where possible, because although a doctor would likely prescribe these, they also kill off any good bacteria and this can start the problem off. I found Balance Activ treated it for me and it hasn't returned. Worth looking into anyway

I guess I just got to wait it out , I defo haven't got BV as I'm under ther fertility clinic and had every test known to man done, the EWCM was just a shock, as there was so much and I've never had it like that before EVER, so felt the need to give it once last try, before returning to fertility drugs , I guess time will tell, but I have backache today which is what I get before af, just waiting on the sore breasts , then ill no for sure I'm out xx

Do you temp and use
opks?? Temping can help figure out whether or not you're really ovulating. Personally I always get ovulation pains!

Do you temp and use
opks?? Temping can help figure out whether or not you're really ovulating. Personally I always get ovulation pains!

nope as this tww was very unexpected as I've moved over to ntnp, because I've be on this journey for 6 years , up untill 6 months ago I was getting Day 21 bloods, which confirm ovulation, minus 2 cycles, but I just wanted a break from being poked and prodded , and ttc in general
Next month I re start clomid, and head back to the fertility clinic, I just needed time out so to speak , so solely gone off the huge amount of ewcm and "O" pain I experienced this month

Well I think these are all good signs!!! I don't get a lot of ewcm but I do get quite sore ov pains and can feel quite tender and which I feel pregnant on that cycle. I wish you the best of luck!!! X

The month I conceived this baby I had such strong ov pain that it doubled me over. I have PCOS and was on metformin. I had lots of EWCM too. Good luck x

I've conceived and have had two full-term pregnancies. I didn't want to r&r, but I have PCOS, so we have to do medicated cycles. I wouldn't know what to tell you about unmedicated cycles, I use trigger shots and I feel my O really strongly due to them.

I have felt O a few times when we haven't been trying. When I do, it's usually strong. GL and I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies, this post ante keeping me sane on this tww !, I guess time will tell ! &#129310;&#127995;

Its all definitely good signs! I have always had pain ovulating and got ewcm at the same time and each time we ttc took a longer than average. I hope this is it for you. I have my fingers crossed!

I purposely bought two tests! One for Monday, and one for Friday if mondays test is bfn, otherwise I'll drive myself nuts !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->