• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Calling all ladies who have had a positive test!!

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
First of all...
CONGRATULATIONS!❤️

Would you kindly share your bfp, symptoms, did u have af cramps like usual, was it different this time round?, did U just no , or did u think this month wasn't the month , what dpo did u get your bfp, did u get bfn's prior to your bfp... thank you lovelies! Xx

With my positives before, I didn't think I was pregnant. I had a few symptoms with my sons like sore boobs, tiredness, moodiness but that was about it. I can't be certain where in my cycle I was with my first but I remember thinking it was a couple of weeks past the longest time my period had taken to show up, so I tested with a blue dye test (I think it was a Boots own brand but this was sixteen years ago!) and the line was faint.
With my youngest son my husband seemed to know I was pregnant before I did, he told me we had to test and made me go to the shops with him lol! We used a FRER at about 10dpo and I had an obvious but light line there. I had a 2-3 on a digi a week late my period and a 3+ a week after this and my FRER lines were darker than the control line by this point.
Third, didn't have any symptoms, didn't think for a minute I was pregnant but my CB plus was instantly there before the control line and darker than the control line! I had a 2-3 on the digi that day and a 3+ on a CB digi the following day with fmu. I can't be certain of dpo as I hadn't had a period since having my second which was only twelve weeks beforehand. I didn't start seeing symptoms until a week or so later and had a lot of nausea, tiredness, boobs were sore but I don't think they were as sore as with my sons and I had a lot of cramping with her as well.
With my youngest son I had a cyst as well which caused me a lot of pain on one side until about 17 weeks which was fun.
I didn't have any negative tests beforehand because I didn't test early except with my youngest son but this wasn't super early as such

My story goes like this. I didnt ovulate for 6 months and got put on Clomid. After 3 rounds of Clomid I started ovulating again, my first ovulatory cycle I tested on 11dpo got a BFN and just felt out. Second ovulatory cycle I had low progesterone on CD20, I wasn't willing to do another round of Clomid due to SE and my OB suggested Ovarian Drilling. I had to wait for AF though - tested 11dpo and BFN, didnt throw away the test and 2 days later I saw a faint BFP on it, which obviously appeared after the waiting time of 10 minutes. I tested again on 15dpo and got a very decent BFP - HCG that day confirmed pregnancy with a level of 87

As for symptons - I had normal AF cramps and symptoms until about a week after I got my BFP.

Thanks for response ladies, it keeps people like me sane , I'm currently in the tww un expectedly, as this month I had so much ewcm (first ever time seeing this much) I felt the need to try before returning bk to fertility drugs, (I've been trying for 6 years, and been put in the unexplained fertility category, me and OH are fine, all tests and normal, I moved over to ntnp as I just needed time out, it's so tiring and heart breaking , but I won't give up, I'm around 5dpo(ish) and have mild af cramps/backache , which is usual for me , Although no sore boobs like usual, (yet) posts like these make the tww a little more easier for me , and I hope to hear some more ! Xxx

I had all my usual AF symptoms but just had a feeling. Good luck

With my first, after my insemination I just knew, I felt something had happened. I was exhausted straight away and it didn't stop. I developed sore boobs very early, and I started testing from 6dpo, got negatives until 9dpo when I got a very very faint line, then that day I had a weird metallic taste in my mouth, took a FRER that night and got a positive.

With my second I swore I wouldn't go crazy testing so I didn't, at 10dpo my nipples were really tingly and I had a weird hot flush, never had those before, so i did a FR
Rapid response because that was all I could get, and it was positive.

With both of them I had lots of AF like cramps, and creamy CM.

I kind of had the same... my boobs were really hot (like on fire) but not sore and I was super moody. I also had bad cramps for days which I assumed was just from my period coming but after it was two days late (and with the boob symptoms) my husband swore I was pregnant... and alas, we got a BFP

I was 12 weeks off cerazette and had done a few tests. Looking back now I had very sore nipples but at the time I didn't think I was pregnant as I hadn't even had a period yet. I also had cramps but thought it was my period coming. I took a test at about 4 weeks and it was super positive xx

Good luck xxx

I was already a part of these forums when I got my BFP and I remember posting that I had ZERO symptoms. Looking back I had symptoms that mimicked a cold. Scratchy throat and stuffy nose. I also generally felt like I was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. Literally, the day before my BFP I was complaining to my FIL that I had a cold and I couldn't believe it because I just had one. Also two days before BFP I had a glass of red wine after dinner and damn near puked my guts out. I definitely had no inkling I was pregnant.

Dd1- I remember feeling hot. It was November and I was outside without any jacket and it was freezing. I also tested negative on a beta hcg blood test that my dr did out of my routine annual blood test. 3 days later at 11dpo I had a solid line on frer. I tested cause I felt unusually dizzy.

Dd2- we were away at our beach house in miami and i clearly remember smelling someone spray sunscreen from a mile away while on the beach. I literally ran to the corner store and bought a frer and bfp at 8dpo!

Dd3- decided to ttc first month (same as other 2) and took a test daily from 8dpo and on. Tested negative until 11-12dpo and had a faint line on frer. Had a bad sore throat and felt drunk on one martini...

I had no idea I was pregnant with my first. At all. I took a test only because it was found in a cupboard and was close to expiring, so I used it.

With Sophie I just had a gut feeling.

With Emma, I had mild cramping and pinching 9dpo. I just knew I was pregnant.

DS: I started having pg symptoms (nausea, fatigue, sore boobs) around CD21 but a blood test on CD28 was negative according to the dr. My symptoms disappeared after that so I figured my cycle was going weird again. Two weeks later, AF still hadn't come but I had had cramping off/on during that time so I decided to take a test to prove to myself that I wasn't pg. (I'd had a few cycles were I randomly got a 6-7 week cycle instead of my usual 4 week one.) To my utter shock, it came back bfp.

DD: I tested randomly the night before AF was due because I had a test left over from the ov kit I bought that month. I wasn't feeling any symptoms so I just dipped the strip, left it, and went to bed. It was bfp the next morning but I figured it was because I was looking after the time limit. To confirm it was a weird test, I used another cheapie I had on hand and it came back bfp.

LO: I had no symptoms and wasn't expecting it at all but there'd been opportunity that cycle so I used a cheapie test at 11dpo. It was a vv faint line so I used an FRER. That too had a faint line on it but I still wasn't convinced so I took a CB digi. That came back Pregnant 1-2. I couldn't believe it because I'd never gotten a bfp before 13dpo before.

Baby #4-I'd been tested at 9dpo and it was negative so I figured I was out that month. A few days later, I wasn't feeling any symptoms, had normal PMS and pre-AF cramping, but my kids tore open the wrapper on my last CB digi and I couldn't waste it so I peed on it. I figured since it was evening, I'd just gone pee an hour before, I wasn't expecting AF for another 3 days, and I'd been drinking water all day that it was FOR SURE going to be bfn. The 'Pregnant' popped up and I kept waiting for the 'Not' to show up too but '1-2 weeks' came up instead. Looking at the calendar once the shock wore off, I realized that I wasn't 3 days out from AF but I was actually almost 2 days LATE! :dohh: :haha: I'm now 21 weeks.

I had a stabbing like pain in my ovaries that didn't go away from the second I o'd until my bfp so just kind of knew something was different,nothing else changed until about 16dpo when my boobs got so sore I could've cried xx

Amazing thank you ladies !, I keep getting on and of af backache and cramps !, I done a workout earlier and the cramps was so intense for a few minutes, I'm still awaiting my pre af sore boobs, but nothing so far, the cramps keep telling me af is on its way , but I guess time will tell now, 🤞🏻

I love reading these stories !, so keep them coming 😀

With my son I'd been off the pill around 6 weeks. Tested because I had a 3 day hangover which is unusual for me. I didn't expect to be pregnant so quickly and was really shocked!

With 3 of my losses I started to feel nauseous and was on the pill. I was spotting which was very unusual for me so tested and got very faint bfp. Lost a few days later. With my 4th loss I got the implant in but felt off. Nurse advised me to test and I was pregnant. Lost at 8 weeks.

With this baby I came off the implant and had my period a few weeks later. We were trying but not serious - I was taking prenatal vitamins but no temping or anything. Wasn't really tracking my period either as I'd only had the one bleed.. I tested around 11 dpo with a cheapie and saw a faint line, I only tested because I was shattered and felt odd. Just a gut feeling. By oh didn't believe me so I did a digi at 12 dpo and it confirmed it :)

Tested 11dpo was negative. 12 DPO very faint positive. Didn't know or expect it just hoped like I have every month for 7 years! First symptom looking back was one boob hurting like hell lol!!!

With my first, I fell pregnant after being off the pill 6weeks ( we were TTC after 9.5 years on the pill) I was positive my period was about to start, usual af cramps and pms symptoms. Even though I was throwing up and felt nauseous, they were so similar I wasn't convinced lol. My morning sickness started early with my first. I did test 2 days before my period was due, bfn. Tested again at 2 days late and 4 days late, both blazing bfp's!

Me and my partner have been ntnp the past few months and decided recently to start ttc again in a month or two but my period is 1 day late this month so took a test today, bfp! So shocked ecspically as was convinced again af was on the way with bad menstraul cramps.

Good luck, I hope your bfp is just round the corner:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"