Calling all ladies who use clearblue fertility monitor... Please read and reply!! :)

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
So after browsing the net I finally bought a clearblue fertility monitor :happydance: quite excited tbh! .... It's not brand new got it off ebay second hand :)

My questions to you are:

How do you reset it? (I have a rough idea just want to double check)
Can I start later than cycle day one?
Do u have to reset it at the end of every cycle?
How many sticks do you use each cycle?

Also I've read ALOT of good reviews ... And would like to hear some more good or bad? :)

It comes with instructions but being the impatient person I am I want to no now :haha:....

hello,

to reset the monitor you insert an unused stick, start the monitor, press the m button until the screen shows all the symbols. then you remove the stick, stop pressing the m button.

you can start the monitor on cd2, 3, 4, 5.

no, you do need to reset the monitor after each cycle. Actually, it is better if you do not reset it because the monitor keeps a track of your cycles (6 months of memory if I am not mistaken).

how many sticks... hehe that's a tricky question. this cycle I used only 3. I have been using cbfm for a while and I do not feed the monitor with sticks on the early days of my cycle. so it also depends on your ovulation date, the earlier it is, the lesser sticks you need. but once you learn your pattern, you may skip few sticks.

overall, I am very happy with the monitor, I never get good lines with cheap o tests, and so far the monitor was never wrong (i confirm ovulation with bbt)

My questions to you are:

How do you reset it? (I have a rough idea just want to double check)
Can I start later than cycle day one?
Do u have to reset it at the end of every cycle?
How many sticks do you use each cycle?

It comes with instructions but being the impatient person I am I want to no now :haha:....

(Instructions how to reset copy & pasted from another website)

Here are the reset instructions for the monitor: Please read all instructions over before attempting to re-set the monitor!

1. With the monitor OFF, place a clean unused test stick with the cap on (remove plastic cap from one end and snap it onto the other end of stick) in the test stick slot of the monitor.

2. Make sure it snaps in.

3. Press and hold the "m" button. Continue pressing the "m" button while turning the monitor ON. **(NOTE: Do not take finger off "m" button until these directions say to do so.)

4. It will show you the "remove the test stick" sign. (a flashing test stick with an arrow pointing right) Continue pressing "m".

5. Keep pressing the "m" button and in about 20 seconds, you will see a screen full of symbols. The screen will look as if it is going crazy and will be full of pics.

6. Remove the test stick first and then QUICKLY release your finger from the "m" button. All of the memory should be wiped out.

7. Your screen should display a flashing "m" and one or two dashes. If it does not, it will probably show a "1" and a non-flashing "m". If it does, then you need to repeat the process so it shows the flashing "m" and dashes.

8. Start using the monitor on CD 1 as per the instruction.

Question 2. You can only start it with in the first 6 days or your cycle which is your period, not after.

On the first month using the monitor you may have to use upto 13+ sticks as its getting to know your body. The second cycle using the monitor will ask you for less sticks as it should near enough know you body.

I would reccomend reading the instruction book sweetie, it's very helpful!

Thanks ladies.... I will read the instructions when I get my monitor I'm just so impatient!!:haha:... X

I'm getting one of these next month for sure! Wish I had the cash this month but i didn't :(

I'm getting one of these next month for sure! Wish I had the cash this month but i didn't
:hugs: ..Ebay is good the one i've purchased cost me £40 including p+p plus the previous owner has only had it a month and she is now pregnant so it's more or less brand new... :) x

Thanks ladies.... I will read the instructions when I get my monitor I'm just so impatient!!:haha:... X

You can access them online, sweetie! Make your self familiar with the monitor before it comes, it'll be easier for you to understand. That's what I did, it really helped!

You can access them online, sweetie! Make your self familiar with the monitor before it comes, it'll be easier for you to understand. That's what I did, it really helped!
I've just found them :happydance: so downloaded them to my blackberry pad I shall read them 1000 x ova that way I will feel a little more confident when my monitor arrives :haha: ... How long have you been using yours if I don't mind me asking? X

This is my first month using it, I've had it two months though. Yeah it's a good idea to get confident with it before hand. Good luck using it, I think it's fantastic!

This is my first month using it, I've had it two months though. Yeah it's a good idea to get confident with it before hand. Good luck using it, I think it's fantastic!

Oh okay...well good luck to you hun...there's so many fantastic reviews regarding it!! ....thanks for the advice ...and hope you get ya bfp :flower:

You too, sweetie. Sending you lots of baby dust!

Good luck hon! I fell pregnant on our second CBFM cycle (9th cycle TTC) but that ended at 12 weeks. Fell again on second CBFM cycle, resulting in my fabulous DS!

Then sent it travelling to some friends - BFP on second cycle again,and the same with THEIR friends :D

It's a brilliant piece of kit!

Good luck hon! I fell pregnant on our second CBFM cycle (9th cycle TTC) but that ended at 12 weeks. Fell again on second CBFM cycle, resulting in my fabulous DS!

Then sent it travelling to some friends - BFP on second cycle again,and the same with THEIR friends :D

It's a brilliant piece of kit!

That's good to hear :).... Really excited to use it it!! :haha: x

I love my monitor as well, first cycle and we had our BFP! Using it again for our second child now :)

The ladies who had success with the monitor where you trying long?? ... I've been trying for over to years now which feels like a life time tbh lol! X

The ladies who had success with the monitor where you trying long?? ... I've been trying for over to years now which feels like a life time tbh lol! X

First month off Birth control I didn't ovulate. Second month we couldn't try due to a stomach bug. Third month we actually tried, used the monitor and was blessed with our Christopher :thumbup:

Really hope it gets me my bfp! .... Good luck to you and hope you get your bfp! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->