Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

nmv

Reaction score
AF is due on the 16th for me, so here we go again!!
The dreaded wait has begun... :coffee:

https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/-the-two-week-wait-the-human-version-of-schrodingers-cat-9b530.png

We have excellent BD timing, again...but it's been over a year now since our chemical pregnancy and I've been driving myself MAD :wacko: timing everything perfectly every month, with no success :shrug:...so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high...

Maybe we'll get lucky this time and avoid the IUI scheduled for next cycle! FX!! :thumbup:

Let me know what day your AF is due and I'll add you to the list! :hugs:

November 12th
angelababy007
Issybelle
Lauren1228 :witch:

November 13th
jadza
srobbins
blakesmummy09

November 14th
fairycat
makeupgirl

November 15th
rose. :witch:
Bababall

November 16th
nmv :witch:
jren
babybambi :bfp:
Lost7
corgankidd
MiaMama :witch:
Ursaula
minties :bfp:
abennion
minuet

November 17th
Unicornwoman :witch:
Cill :bfp:
mrs_major
babydustcass :bfp:
pinkgem100

November 18th
mrs unicorn
Catiren
trixiesmith :witch:
markswife10 :witch:

November 19th
dana919222

November 20th
Trying4first1
ABmommy
SarahP13
enjacobs :witch:

November 21st
hunni12
Isme
Amalee

:dust:

AF is due for me on the 13th or 14th. I'll say the 14th just to be sure!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

If I ever end up ovulating this month, then I should be testing mid-November. Fingers crossed for you!

If I ovulate soon, then my AF should be due somewhere between the 14th and the 17th.

Welcome, ladies!!! :flower:

Best of luck to us all!!! :)
:dust:

Postive OPK this afternoon! Here we go!

Testing November 17th :)

Mine is due 18th Nov, but willl prob test before then - this is my first 2ww!!

Hi! Around the 15th 16th for me too ��

Mine is due on 15th too!
First cycle TTC number two - had my implant out about 6 weeks ago, started NTNP but got AF within 2 weeks or so :(
Have now got hubby on board and think I ovulated a couple of days ago. Fingers crossed!!
I am driving myself mad looking at my chart every 5 minutes so will be nice to have some company :)

Please can you add me for the 16th? It's due the 15th but I have started all my vitamins again so probably won't be out until 16th.

Thanks Hun.

mine is due nov 18 and i shuld be ovulating tomorrow

I am driving myself mad looking at my chart every 5 minutes so will be nice to have some company :)

I know exactly what you mean!! It gets ridiculous. Yesterday I was doing the same thing, as if my chart would suddenly change or tell me something new. :haha:

Ironically, it DID change this morning after I entered my temp, it just suddenly decided that I ovulated a day later. Not the direction I would have wanted, lol...now I have to wait 1 MORE day, as if it wasn't torture enough! :wacko:

That's annoying!! I have even experimented with values for tomorrow and think I'll get crosshairs tomorrow once I've put in a temp. I am sure I have ovulated now anyway based on OPKs CM etc.

2 weeks is wayyy too long

AF is due on the 14th! I'll be testing somewhere around then.. or before.. depending on how desperate my POAS-addicted self feels around that time. Hehehe. Ah sending lots of baby dust to you all!

17th for me! This is my first TWW and it's already driving me mad! I've been really nauseous but it's probably all in my head!

17th for me! This is my first TWW and it's already driving me mad! I've been really nauseous but it's probably all in my head!

These past two days (6+7dpo) ive been nauseous with a headache and feeling like I'm due AF! Hope im not bloody coming down with something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->