**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I fainted in labour with Charlotte cos they made me lie on my back after epidural - I told them it was happening - blurry vision, ringing noise, darkness... they wouldn't listen. I came too with ephidrene in my drip, and an oxygen mask - DH said it was like a scene from Casualty!

Lunabean - super cute! Look at those cheeks

Had a really good midwife appointment today. First measurement of bump which is measuring spot on, baby's heartbeat is at 152, my blood pressure is just right, and urine is clear. Had a chat with her about fainting and an occasional racing heart. She said if it starts to happen frequently to let them know, but it can happen during pregnancy.

And i've handed my matb1 form into work.

My midwife was a b1tch about that. I asked at that appointment 'Anything else I need to know?' and she was like 'Oh just Mat1b form but you won't be needing that'.

Awkward silence

'Erm...do I need that for my work?'

Ageist woman. Pregnant, 20 and single. She clearly doesn't work :growlmad:.

Not as bad as the nurse in the Royal who dismissed my claim for a meal voucher as they were 'only for breastfeeding mothers'. 'I am a breastfeeding mother'...

Some people can be nasty and judgemental. I got lucky with my midwifes so far

Hi Nuke, Yeh I have been leaning forward a lot, And kneeling on the floor with my butt up in the air - very pretty sight lol!!!! I just assumed I would know if it turned, but Dr Google tells me most women DON'T realise so that makes me feel better - it could be head down and all for all I know! Def feels the same to me though as it has done, but maybe that means nothing!

Luna - fab pics :)

Em - I was 23 when I had dd but apparently looked much younger, and was treated totally differently with ds 4 years later. I was patronised and judged and made to feel like I was stupid first time round. They referred me to the 'teen' parent clinic, thats how I realised they thought I was younger lol. I also remember my hv asking if I had got my vouchers for free formula, and I was so confused - I was bf and also we wouldn't qualify anyway as we both work - she was just making a judgement. Not good!

Hows everyone else doing?

We are heading to Doneygore today to see santa, anyone been before? x

we are going to donegore today!!! not to see santa tho as it was fully booked and we just took pops to the tower centre yesterday to see him there...

i was at donegore the day of the strike, my folks took pops and i there for lunch, they were just setting it all up- looked amazing!! if u see me miss duke do say hello!! ill be wearing a pink and turquoise checked shit and i have dark purple hair! and lots of tattoos :haha:

Ah Debs!! :p

Where's my AF :growlmad:!!! Brown spotting. It's playing me around the little bitch. Don't think it's possible I could be pregnant, just want it to hurry up so I can start TTC!!!

we are going to donegore today!!! not to see santa tho as it was fully booked and we just took pops to the tower centre yesterday to see him there...

i was at donegore the day of the strike, my folks took pops and i there for lunch, they were just setting it all up- looked amazing!! if u see me miss duke do say hello!! ill be wearing a pink and turquoise checked shit and i have dark purple hair! and lots of tattoos :haha:

Awwww just saw this, but don't think I saw you. We were there from 2-3 or so. Really enjoyed it, had never been before! Such a coincidence that you were there too! Kids had a fab time. Went to junction 1 after and treated myelf to a new coat, not that I can even zip it up lol!

Visited my friends gorge new son this eve, was lovely! :flower:

:haha: we were there a good bit earlier than you! poppy loves looking at the "poos" (fish) in the pond, cant believe some of them have been there 20 years!

not like poos that rhymes with shoes... poos that rhymes with moose! suppose i shuda written poose!

ill be wearing a pink and turquoise checked shit

:xmas13: (sorry - I'm so juvenile!)

That made me giggle too :)

Ah Debs!! :p

Where's my AF :growlmad:!!! Brown spotting. It's playing me around the little bitch. Don't think it's possible I could be pregnant, just want it to hurry up so I can start TTC!!!

Hope you're not waiting long! And fx for you it'll be as quick this time round as last time!

I'm going to test on Christmas eve. I've decided. Picking a date seemed to work well for me last month to stop me testing early and obsessing...
Really hope this is it! We dtd more this month than last, but I had no OV cramps as I normally would, so no idea if I've missed a month or something... It feels like such a long time and this is only the second proper month. I guess I didn't know how lucky I was to get pg first month with both DDs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->