**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

i think it was the adrenaline!! i hadn't had any dinner the night before, then waters broke at 5am and was in that much of a panic went to hosp and they wont let u eat in labour either!

Debbie there'll be no queue jumping here..Noahs getting his eviction notice..I cant sleep at all!! 12-6am is 'lets kick mummy in the ribs all night' time apparently! Least wen hes here I can feed him and he might sleep!

Hope Silas had a good party..must be weird having a 1 year old now!

I keep unpacking and repacking my hosp bag..it was full of crap I didnt need..2 books even..like Id have time to read at all nevermind 2 :rofl:

Congrats duke, well done for a natural birth. My friend had to get section Wednesday evening so when I was at my scan I nipped up to see them 2wks early he was 9lb 11oz monster baby!

I hope she gets home to use soon, what did use name her? X

I think I know who that was lol, I was in the ward with her the 1st night! Alice, by any chance?

We were in labour together lol.

Hope you are well xxx

Thanks eveyone!

Her name is Cara. She is absolutely adorable, and doing really really well. Hoping to be getting her home tomorrow. I stayed at home last night in the end and hubby stayed at hospital, I have been there from 1st thing Tuesday morning and needed home to see my other 2 kiddies.

Heading in to see her soon xx

It was my pre-natal stay in which I best remember the food. I hadn't eaten anything in 48 hours and the two meals in the day before that were thrown up.
They first gave me rich tea biscuits...I swear they tasted like heaven. And when I didn't get any pain or violent sickness they let me have their meals, I just remember eating the mash potato and wondering if anything could taste more delicious...

Same food post-birth and induction stay was pretty gross haha. But when I declined their food entirely they gave me a sandwich :), they would also provide endless toast, I was addicted to buttered toast after that for agggges

Hope Silas had a good party..must be weird having a 1 year old now!

Ah, exactly what I said to Lindsay last feb when Poppy turned one. 12 months old seemed like forever away when he was 2 months old..now it's you saying it to me, and next year we'll all be saying it to you xD!!!

Congrats duke, well done for a natural birth. My friend had to get section Wednesday evening so when I was at my scan I nipped up to see them 2wks early he was 9lb 11oz monster baby!

I hope she gets home to use soon, what did use name her? X

I think I know who that was lol, I was in the ward with her the 1st night! Alice, by any chance?

We were in labour together lol.

Hope you are well xxx

Yea that's her lol love her name I'll add info to front page. What date did she enter the world 3rd? Hope she gets home soon. Can't wait to see pic! X

A little late on this but, tiggertea I love that bag! Its beautiful

i may go to TK Maxx this avo...

gorgeous name miss duke, and thankyou for keeping us updated!!!!! Cara is a beautiful name, really cute!!

Front page updated. If iv missed anything let me no :) bloody took me ages trying to figure it out on this iPhone! I think iv missed someone out blue bump an maybe change of due date? X

Thanks for adding me to due dates :) according to lmp it's 3 Sept. But C and B were so late i don't want to fixate on that!

:) Oh I wouldn't have wanted to mess about with all that on an iPhone!

If I get a BFP this month i'll be Due on the 28th...again :dohh:! Of course it maybe adjusted, mine was adjusted from 26th to 28th before. 12 week scan sorts all that out.

Is it silly that I'm so excited about potentially being pregnant that I can't sleep :blush:? After a few months of trying does that go away? I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, September really would be the best time for us with the Exception of Feb/March...but that means I'm preg over Christmas and I really don't want to do that again.

We laid awake in bed talking about pregnancy and birth and being parents again for hours the other night. Be so nice to have someone helping to keep me eating well and looking after myself during pregnancy and being as interested and excited as me! But he did warn me that I'll be asking for a turn with the baby all the time :).

He thinks I 'might not get sick this time' I Loled. I'm such a sicky person. I'll definately be sick again this time!

Bloody nightmare lol but looks good now that it's been updated! Did silas enjoy his party? X

He was a maniac, crawling all over the place and shouting and being bounced on the bouncy castle and going down the slide. All the babies briefly congregated around a giant connect four and were messing around with the tokens, quite funny.

Did it work out for Eva to have the pony etc? Kids parties are so darn stressful to organise but it's so lovely to see all the little people running/crawling about having fun.

Emy, I was like you, kinda hopeful that it would be first time again, as it had been for DD1 and 2. So for me it was totally galling to "fail" the first month. I really hard to work hard not to berate myself for a so called "failure" as it wasn't any failure it just wasn't the right month. Saying that, I'm very glad it worked month two, as I don't know how much longer I could have kept up the enforced positivity. I think it's really food that you're feeling so positive about it - and to be able to talk about it too is brilliant :)

The pony didnt happen due to fact the owners other racehorse got knocked down by a range rover a few days before the party, so I didn't won't to add more stress or worry to his week. she had a nice day tho and I got a banging headache at the end! My sisters thought it was a babysitting day 2 where at work so I had 4 kids till 9 the party was ment to be over at 4! Stress was not the word! Glad Eva enjoyed her day tho :) x

that excitedness NEVER goes away emma! :nope:

you never know it might be different! even with the same daddy, both my pregnancies have been polar opposites!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->