Calling all Nottingham ladies....help me choose a hospital

maisie78

Mum
Reaction score
I had my first at City Hospital and was pretty happy with the care. I ended up staying 5 days after an emcs and although very overworked the midwives were lovely and did their best. However, I am considering QMC this time. I am considering an elective section and it is quite a bit closer to home. OH doesn't drive and although we are hoping to get him driving by the time this baby arrives, if he isn't it is much easier for him to get to and I would want him to be able to bring Gabriella in to see us regularly.

Has anyone got any experience of giving birth at QMC? Would you go there again or do you think I should go to City again?
TIA

No hun but my dh did some work there and I know they've updated and renovated parts of the hospital.
It's also the university hospital and is meant to be very good, dh had excellent a&e service there.
Maybe look up reviews?
https://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospita...1&sorttype=5&subject=All subjects&spid=208623
Xx

I'm a city girl and could never change that. I don't like the feel of QMC it feels like a hospital, whereas I find city a nicer place more homely and less clinical if that makes sence. QMC is not far from mine but still I travel to city lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->