Calling all POAS addicts and tweekers, need advice!

clapper

Reaction score
Hello! This was my 3rd cycle of 50mg of clomid however I wasn't monitored because I was away on vacation for 2 weeks. Assuming that I ovulated on CD20 as is pretty typical, I am 11dpo today. Last night I decided to take a test just because I am an addict, didn't see anything right away so I went to lay in bed. About an hour later I returned and there was a faint but distinct (no squinting or standing on my head needed). I figured it was probably an evap line (even though I have never had this happen before and have let it sit for HOURS with the same lot). I took 2 more this morning with FMU (see attached) and got another faint but distinct line in within about 5mins (give or take). I am desperately hopeful but trying to be realistic. Thoughts?

isit.jpg

Also, I do plan on getting a FRER tonight but I am driving myself crazy!

I see it! Is there color to it? If it's pink, it sounds promising, but I'd be skeptical if it doesn't have any color. I've heard ICs are notorious for evap lines but admittedly, I've never used them myself. Like you said, I'd check it with a FRER. But a tentative congrats to you!!! :flower:

Thanks! It looks like a very light pink to me. I have been TTC for over a year now but I have never had an evap or anything I could even squint at and see a line. I am cautiously hopeful and a bit dumb founded. Hopefully others with more experience can weigh in too!

Good!!!! Very light pink would make that your BFP!!!! Yay! Congrats!!!

Gosh I hope you ladies are right!!! I could cry I am so happy. I am going to buy a FRER after work tonight and I already had a doctors appointment tomorrow to have a blood test done (I see an RE). Thank you everyone!!

Definite BFP. Looking forward to your FRER result!

You ladies were right! I took a bunch more test last night, including a digital and all positive!!!! Thanks for the support and baby dust to everyone :) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->