Calling all SMEPers!

Destinyk

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hey there everyone :flower:
This is my first cycle testing out SMEP, I'm on CD12 and Im hoping it pulls through, anyone with me? Hoping for a group of ladies to keep eachother company!

Good luck to all!
:dust:

Yes ma'am I am doing my first round of SMEP . We are on cycle day 15

TK good luck girl! OH tried for some BDing this morning and I didn't turn him down even though it wasn't one of our days but I figured O is still a little ways so I'll cut him some slack :haha: he's definitely going to have to start being deprived for the sake of having some supply when it counts!

Has anyone noticed that after BDing for 4 days in a row that your lady bits feel "swollen" or irritated ?

TK I've had tht happen before not sure how many rounds it took but I can definitely relate!

I have had that issue!

We BD every single day in the week leading up to ovulation. DH is a well endowed man, so I find that I have some soreness around day three (which was last night!). The one thing I found that helped was not climaxing until after he does. I don't know about you gals, but my muscles contract HARD after I have climaxed and they seem to stay that way for a while!

Boobsmcgee ive had tough cramping to but since I started drinking red raspberry leaf tea my muscles contract to an absurd degree it does feel crampy for a little after! I guess I can confirm the tea is working :haha:

I drank that when I was in my last week's of pregnancy with my son. Someone told me it would bring on labor...and I think it did! He was a week early!

TK I've had tht happen before not sure how many rounds it took but I can definitely relate!

It is like 12 hours later and still tender even when wiping after using the restroom. Weird :wacko:

Boobs it is recommended to drink I think after 32 weeks of pregnancy to strengthen the uterus and make contractions more effective.

TK I completely know what your talking about can't remember how long it lasted though as I wasn't really paying much attention at the time lol, I'll keep that in mind next time it happens!

How's the SMEP'ing going Destiny??

MommyB SMEPing is going well so far thanks! Question though, yesterday OH and I BDed but it wasn't one of our days should I skip today and follow it through like that? Or should we just BD and continue the original pattern? Ahh the struggle :haha:

Are you on the every other day until a positive OPK part of your cycle? If so do you have awhile until expected O? If that's the case I would probably skip today and go back to every other. Then once you get your positive do your three days in a row (can't remember if it was 3 or 4).

After much medical wrangling I had my coil out on Monday - I have no idea of where I am in my current cycle, so am just attempting to jump hubby every other day for now until I get my first AF, then I will be right back with you on SMEP :-D

MommyB yes right now I'm at EOD part, I was expecting O a little later, last cycle it was CD 21, but my OPK this morning threw a curve ball with an aaalmost positive OPK that totally looked positive in person. I'm taking another at 11 the usual time I test so we'll see but I tested this morning because last cycle I took them all with FMU and caught my surge just fine. This is the test in question ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
Fliss woohoo we need more SMEPers in here! Although as sad as it might be to lose you Im hoping the :witch: stays away from you! :thumbup:

Took these tests at 12
New choice looks positive or sooo close to positive, Answer looks soooo negative. What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 7
Judging by the top test I would say that's a positive! So I would bd today, tomorrow and the next day. Then skip a day and one last bd. I posted my extremely positive OPK in my journal (a couple pages back) if you want to compare. Same kinda test as your top one. Happy BD'ing!

Mommyb wow super dark! All my positives last cycle were with the $tree so Im pretty trusting in this brand. Think I'll keep testing to see if it gets any darker the next couple days! Definitely going to take your advice and BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->