Calling all SMEPers!

Tests from this morning ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11
The cassette style test definitely looks positive!

MommyB the other two definitely look negative but the $tree even looks darker than yesterday to me. Hoping this is actually O not like last cycle which I had +OPKs coming out of my eyeballs!

This is my chart from last cycle see all those +OPKs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 6
Random Question:

Has anyone had a weird pressure feeling in an ovary when they are pushing to go to the bathroom? Did it happen after O ? I am not sure when I O'd so I am trying to pay attention to my body . I have glue like CM now and weird pressure in my right ovary when I push to have a BM. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Destiny, I've had issues with +OPKs from the $tree with having like 5 +OPKs in a row which frustrated me. Just keep BDing until you're pretty sure when you O'd. If not, just BD until the time AF is due to cover all your bases! :haha:

Good luck!

edit// I see you did pretty much BD as much as you could and still didn't catch that egg. So weird! You did all you could have done, just our bodies are a complete mystery!

DandJ I definittely couldve BDed a day or two more last cycle but oh well that's done with. That's why I'm trying so hard this cycle it's frustrating, guess il just BD everyday until I confirm O :haha:

TK I'm not sure if I've experienced this that I can think of off the top of my head.

Destiny- I am having twinges in my ovary all day too which is weird. Who knows :)

I am feeling really crummy today. Low energy, headache and exhausted.

Well ladies I'm on CD4 with ovulation predicted for November 20th - based on data collected from pre-Nathan cycles.

Obviously I've got Nathan and all sorts of other things have happened sincer we were last TTC so I'm not solely relying on that, so we shall see...

Fliss good luck! Are you planning on testing with OPKS or temping?

O hasn't been confirmed here yet, if I put in dummy temps for tomorrow and Tuesday I get CH on CD16. But I'm thinking im going to get a huge dip tomorrow or sometime soon and that'll be O.

Both :) I try to track my cervix and CM as well - I pretty much do all the things lol

Fliss sounds like your doing everything you possible can!

AFM got a hugee spike this morning when I plug dummy temps into FF I get CH for yesterday . Of course the only day we didn't BD on the day before, if we would've followed SMEP to the T we would've BUT we would've skipped O so not sure which is worse. Hopes aren't too high for this cycle, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hi destiny! What is CH? Your BD timing looks good to me!

DandJ CH is crosshairs, the beautiful red vertical and horizontal lines FF gives you when ovulation has been confirmed :thumbup: hehe

Ohhh!! LOL, I've never seen the acronym used for crosshairs but now it makes sense :haha:

DandJ lol yeah! Really trying not to be so hopeful this cycle, I've got this low expectations low disappointment theory going on but not sure how well that'll work because I really want this to be our month!

You've only DEFINITELY missed if you've not manager to BD at all 2-3 days around that O.

So while it's right not to get your hopes up (and Lord do I know that one) don't give up entirely until AF shows her face

Fliss thank you, makes me feel a little better! I know I didn't completely miss it because I have O-4, -3, -2 and actual Oday But I still would've liked to see O-1 in there however, if we BD today FF gives me the beloved 'high' score so we'll have to wait it out for two weeks!

Can you girls look at my chart and tell me how crazy it is looking please ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->