Calling all SMEPers!

Here's my chart for today - praying that O is confirmed tomorrow - looks like it ought to be:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

On the one hand, FF now thinks I ovulated.

On the other hand the last time we DTD was O-3 because I strained my side at the gym.

Dammit dammit DAMMIT.

Oh and this now puts me squarely at it thinking Boxing Day is a fertile time for me and we will be sharing a room with our son from the 23rd to the 26th :-( my sodding predicted feetile window. I could cry.

I'm trying SMEP this cycle. I just posted a thread to find SMEP buddies or get some insight and experience from others. Been TTC since I stopped the BC pill in mid/end May. Tried BBT and OPK for months then stopped and did nothing but BD last month with more of a NTNP attitude, hoping the decrease in TTC stress would help our chances. So now I'm at CD9, started SMEP yesterday. Hoping I can distract my partner until tomorrow. I haven't shared my new plans with him, don't want to add pressure. He just started a new job today with super early start hours so hoping he'll be too tired to make any advances :thumbup:

Here's my chart for today - praying that O is confirmed tomorrow - looks like it ought to be:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Fliss from the looks of your chart, it seems you could have ovulated on CD13/November 18 or on CD24/November 29. Typically how long are your cycles? Mine are 25-28 days and I usually O around CD13-15. Have you tested?

I normally ovulate around cd 13-15 but I only had my coil out on the 3rd November and work has been BEYOND insane and that's only going to get worse until mid-Feb.

7DPO. Only a slim chance we caught the egg but god my endo seems to be flaring up. Pain all day. So scared of an ectopic but too early to be even THINKING about a test.

I was pretty bummed :af: showed up for me last cycle but then I had to realize that we had literally NO :sex: during my fertile window since we were on our Disney vacation during that time :nope: This cycle, however, I'm CD13 today and we have been BD nearly every day besides CD6, 7 & 10 so far. My SMEP plans are out the window since he won't cooperate with me! I've been trying to use Preseed as much as I can but not exactly something I wanna reach for during a spur of the moment encounter with my man ya know? :dohh: I'm debating whether I will call my doctor next month if nothing happens or if I will give it one more cycle at least...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->