Calling all squinter readers, 8 and 9 dpo frer possible bfp???

fleurdelis000

Reaction score
Ladies, these are my mutilated FRERs: the right one with a tear in it is from last night 8 dpo. The left one is fmu today 9 dpo. Clearblue digi was bfn on second urine. Wondfo was bfp last night but bfn this morning. What do you ladies think, does it look like a bfp???

Attachments

• IMG_20141001_091415.jpg
    IMG_20141001_091415.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 72
I see a line :)

Yay, thank you Spudtastic! In my 2+ years of TTC, I have never seen a false negative in a frer. They look start white. Hoping this is not a false positive!

I have been really nauseated since 6 dpo, and nausea gets worse. Yesterday it was constant. Today I feel like I have a hangover. I also have very sore breast and my BBT shoots above the roof. Let's see how it goes!

I see it on both. A faint line on top, and a for sure line with your 9dpo fmu. Test again with a digi in a couple of days. They aren't as sensitive.

Congrats!!

Thank you so much ladies! I hate when women don't follow up, so I decided that I will. Maybe this will help someone in the tww!

These tests were Taken on 8 and 9 dpo and showed lines only after about 30 mins of sitting. Wondfo were negative on the same urine. Not really trusting the bfp results, I did a hcg blood test yesterday 9 dpo. Well my hcg come back at 6, yes SIX! Which according to labcorp is 3 weeks pregnant. Not yet knowing the blood results, I took a wondfo on fmu at 10 dpo and there was a faintest of all faint bfp after 5 minutes. I am so excited, ladies.

I wanted to share my personal experience on the bfp after time limit. I have been TTC for quite awhile and I have never, ever seen any lines before or after the time limit on Any test whatsoever. When it was bfn, it was bfn always. So I'd say, if you are super early and see a faint bfp after the time limit, that is the reason to be cautiously optimistic. The key is for it to show within the time limit a day or two later.

Good luck to everyone and I hope we all see out BFPs soon!!!

Awesome. congratulations. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead.

And thanks for updating. It's also a pet peeve of mine when ladies don't come back and post the "result".

Massive congrats. I want a blood test but at my GP it's a WEEK for results and my argument at the moment is; within that week I may well be getting BFP's myself.

Well done anyway, happy and healthy 9 months ahead xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->