Calling all symptom spotters!

I have done it for u. I see a line when it's inverted but I can't be sure of the colour... Is it pink in real life? And how long did it take to show?

Attachments

• PSX_20150819_203908.jpg
    PSX_20150819_203908.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 10
It showed before the 3 min mark. And it looks pink to me

How many dpo are u? Did u confirm ovulation with temps or opk?

Some interesting info ladies:

If u were to implant at earliest 5dpo it takes hcg 2- 3 days to show in the blood and then a FURTHER 2- 4 days approximately to show in urine. So if u took the earliest amount of time for it to show in urine that would be 9dpo.

However, implantation can happen as late as about 12dpo..and again taking the quickest amount of time te show in urine, u would only get a faint positive around 16dpo. Taken the longest amount of time would equal 19dpo.

So it all depends on implantation and the amount of Hcg the bean starts to secrete which can be anything from 1mui to 5mui which doubles every 36- 48 hours. So if it starts at 1mui on 12dpo then by 14dpo it would be 2mui, by 16dpo it would be 4mui, by 18dpo it would be about 8mui etc

Which is even why some ladies don't get a positive until 21dpo or more!

So DTrisha hang in there and keep testing. If it's pink and faint now, it should be earlier after about 24- 36 hours.

Goodluck and keeping my fingers crossed!

I didn't do either because it was my only second month. So will see!!

will post my opk tomorrow to show u I don't temp I no when I ovulate xx

Dtrisha, I think I do see something! Good luck! :dust:
:bfn: for me today, but it's way early, 6 or 7 dpo.

The symptoms haven't gone away though.

Hi ladies. I have a feeling I'm out. AF is due tomorrow and I feel like it could start any minute.

Did af show up? Sorry if I missed something!

No you didn't miss anything. I stayed away from here yesterday because I have been driving myself crazy obsessing lol. Anyway, I got a day ahead of myself and AF is actually due today. So far she has stayed away. The past week or so I have been feeling like AF is going to start any minute... and then the feeling goes away. So odd. Anyway, thanks for asking. :) I still have some hope. I have decided to wait until Saturday to test though because I am so tired of seeing stark white tests.

I'm out. Seriously just an hour after posting about being hopeful... AF showed up. :( On to next cycle.

Sorry the witch showed secondnote... I may be joining u tomorrow as I am due for af Friday and she feels like she is on her way. *hugs*

Pretty sure this is my BFP today! It's definitely darker from yesterday. What do you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 20
:bfp::bfp::bfp:! !!

Congratulations hun and way to go hanging in there!!! That in my book is DEFINITELY a bfp!! So happy for u!:flower:

I hope those lines get darker and darker!! A happy and healthy 9 months to u!

DTrisha u would be 13dpo today am I right? The average day to get a bfp is about 13dpo

Yup you're right!! I can't wait to see it darker tomorrow! You guys helped me out so much with the TWW. Thank you!!!

So happy it turned out good for u *hugs* please keep us updated with the progression of the line! I love seeing positive tests! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->