Calling all symptom spotters!

hiya girls hope your all well not been on for a couple of days been busy getting school stuff ready these school holidays have gone so quick 4/5 dpo xxx

Thanks caz! Truth is apart from my son it takes a good week for me to get Bfp so fx!

Hey ladies

Id like to join you :)

I'm on my first cycle of ttc baby no 2

I'm currently 11 dpo and af is due between Tuesday and Friday next week. I say between those two days as I usually have 28 day cycles but my last few have been 25/26 which is annoying when it comes to waiting to test lol

I have a few symptoms but I don't know if I'm obsessing already and thinking about it too much :(

I feel sleepy and I'm constipated (both symptoms I have with my first baby), I've been having quite vivid dreams and I've been getting lighy headed if I stand up too quickly (but all the time not once in a while like normal when you stand up too quick)

I tested today (11 dpo) and it was a negative - do you think I'm out for the month or that I've tested too early? My periods not actually due yet and I remember when I was pregnant with my first I kept getting negatives until my period was a few days late

I think it's unlikely I've fallen first cycle so I'm trying not to get my hopes up

X

I threw up this morning. For the past week I have been super nauseous but never resulted in vomit until this morning.

No other real symptoms... I'm hopeful that I don't just have the stomach flu! LOL

I am in the two week wait, AF is not due until 9/10.

I'm due on tomorrow so trying to wait until then to test again ha

Have a dull back ache and a few spots which are normal af symptoms for me so I think it's on it's way :(

So I haven't come on yet but I've been having between 25/28 day cycles so I'm not counting myself as officially late until Friday

I've got a bad dull lower back ache today - worse than what I usually get before af comes so wondering if this could be a pregnancy symptom or if I'm just fooling myself ha

I tested this morning and bfn but I remember with my son knowing I was pregnant and getting negatives every day until after my af was due- I don't think I got my bfp until I was a good few days late

Has that happened to anyone else? x

Hey ladies! Haven't signed on for awhile. I was getting too stressed! You all know how it goes! I have to catch up on everything!
I am still waiting to o. CD 12 for me but since I o late I am thinking I will this weekend sometime. I tried charting but forgot a couple days and my chart looks so messed up. I read if you o late you can have a weird looking chart. 😕 took my first opk today and had a faint line and I always get a progression line so even a faint line is good- means o is coming.

I think I may be out this month :(

Was convinced I was pregnant as I had so many symptoms but today (around the time I'm due on) I've had some brown discharge mainly when wiping

I usually start my period with actual red blood (sorry if tmi) so a friend of mine suggested it could be implantation?

I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my first lo so have no idea

Recon I'm clutching at straws here ha? X

hiya girls hope your all well fx af dosent come and your bfp dose I will test tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning good luck o then who are about to ovulate xx

Caz- how exciting! Keep updated!
Trudie- I would test in the next couple of days! Good luck!

I got a pos opk yesterday. We BD earlier this week (don't remember what day) last night and tonight. I wasn't expecting to o until tomorrow or Monday so I am pumped it came a few days early! And now I start the dreaded tww!

:hi: girls started spotting last night :af: got me this morning 28/29 day cycle for me fx to ever one else cd1 new cycle fx I get it this time good luck to u all xx

:hi: girls started spotting last night :af: got me this morning 28/29 day cycle for me fx to ever one else cd1 new cycle fx I get it this time good luck to u all xx

Ahhh I am sorry! Stupid af!

:hi: girls cd 3 for me hope your all well as for me not been on for a couple of days congrats to them who have got there :bfp: well done goodluck to them who are going to ovulate fx its my cycle is time I hope :) xx

Hmm... only our first month off contraceptives... so I'm trying not to get too excited as I know it usually takes a lot longer than this to conceive... but I am starting to think there may be symptoms.

I have very sore boobs, I get this before period too - but this seems to be going on for ages... and my period is later than I was expecting... I am often erratic, but this is still quite late... I was expecting to start on like the 5th... but not writing it off yet, I guess it's still early days.

I'm also getting random bouts of nausea, but I don't think I'm getting any symptoms that can't be attributed to other stuff.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"