Calling all symptom spotters

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Well we're are all guilty of it even when we say we won't symptom spot this cycle :-(

Let's compare symptoms and remember to update whether you got your :bfp: or :af:

I've noticed my sense of smell has heightened but not major just seem to smell things before others, more wind, wee smells stronger but don't seem to be weeing more than usual, I had a slight nosebleed today which I've never had and some niggley headaches that don't last any longer than 30 seconds then goes for an hour or so then the niggle cones back.

I'm cd29 so af is a day late but that's not unusual as my cycles are irregular x

Hi Babydust28:winkwink: I'm symptom spotting too lol, trying not to do it too much but noticing things here and there!!

From 2dpo I have had this nasty taste in my mouth no matter what I ate or drank it tasted awful:wacko: But today I'm 5dpo and the nasty taste is gone:thumbup: I'm very tired, especially early evening and in the morning. Usually around spring summertime I haven't had big problems getting up in the morning because it's already ligth outside but lately I can't seem to get my eyes open early so I lay in my bed snoozing my alarm over and over again lol. My sense of smell is high right now, I smell everything!! And we got trees outside our house with these white flowers on that eventually turns to leafs and I got a swift of the smell of those and I literally gagged hahaha it's the same smell every year but now it seems so much stronger at least it feels like it for me. Oh and this is actually a little funny, the smell from the tree smells exactly like sperm smells :shock:
Yeah I gag all the time if it's windy and it hits my nose Bahahaha.
Other than that I have noticed a lot more increase of cm, which could be normal before Af but we'll see.
My breast have been hurting on and off, specially my left one, weird right? And yesterday was sore around my left armpit but that is gone today. Headaches here and there but not to intense.
Also had a mild sore throat for a couple of days but that too is gone today.

Hope we see our Bfp soon:winkwink:

Wow that sounds so promising!!!!
Haha I know the exact tree you are on about they're not the nicest smelling on the best of days never mind when your sense of smell is through the roof :haha:

So you use opk or bbt charting?
I've just started using the CBFM but it's still getting to know my body so I'm interpreting the sticks myself.
I'm cd30 now. Not sure when I ovulated due to me interpreting the sticks myself idown say maybe around 6-8dpo and I caved and tested this morning and it was negative. I did think I spotted a line to begin with but there's not one there. I'm going to try hold off till midweek now though.

I just wish the second we conceived we knew rather than the waiting game because it drags and it's just an emotional rollercoaster isn't it!!

I'm keeping everything crossed for us both and sending lots and lots of babydust your way xx

No I'm not charting or using Opks it's just so confusing lol but I usually feel when I'm about to ovulate and I check my ewcm everyday:thumbup: I think I ovulated around 17 or 18?. And I'm expecting my Af May 2. Hope she doesn't show her ugly face!!!
Where is your location? It says Midlands, don't know where that is lol. I'm still trying to learn all states since I'm not originally from the States:thumbup:
I'm originally from Norway but lived here in Ohio for 4 years now with my husband and 3 boys💜

Hey ladies!

I'm not really charting either. I duos use ovulation strip just before I ovulated. I wanted to know if my phone app had correct date for ovulation.

As for symptoms, my period is due on 2 days and I don't have a lot of symptoms. I feel like my period is about to hit. Normal cramping and BT. Although I also have a sharp pain running through my left breast. So even though I don't feel anything still hoping for a miracle.

Oh and I also caved and tested. It was negative too. It makes me nervous bc I bought the one that says know 6 day b4 missed period.

Baby dust to all!

Hey ladies.
Well some bad news as I tested this morning got the :bfn: then at a time 2pm the stupid witch :af: showed her ugly face so back to square one, but on the plus side I didn't have to wait too long as af can sometimes keep me waiting weeks and I then go out of my mind.

Babydust to you all and I'll be back checking so I you get your :bfp: please come back and let us all know

Also the Midlands is in the UK. X

Sorry to hear that Babydust28. Your baby is waiting for the perfect birthday! Sending you some extra baby dust!

Please keep us updated on this month's strategies and future success!

So sorry Babydust28...... crossing fingers for next cycle!!!
Wow UK I thought it was in the states lol hahaha I think I need a geography class lol. That's cool!! I have been to London beautiful city and very nice people��

Apart from a very quick stabbing pain in my lower abdomen around 6dpo, I've had nothing. However, my body normally starts sending me loopy by now with odd 'symptoms' (boobs aching, bloated etc) so I'm wondering whether it is actually cooking something in there!

I have today had a headache and my anxiety has ramped up a bit - I mean who doesn't see an old lady on the train and start having a panic-attack about getting old!

AF due 4th May.

Lady I hear ya.... I watched Games of thrones yesterday and saw the witch took her necklace off and turns out she is really old lol....
I felt like really old myself Bahahaha.

I have had some pinching here and there not too much, but noticed just a tiny little pinkish color on some of my discharge yesterday nothing today just loads of cm. Hoping and crossing fingers here:thumbup:

My AF is due tomorrow and I still have normal pre-period syptoms.

I was also watching game of throws. It takes my mind off of babies.

Oh my gosh I think I'm gonna faint!!!! Okay so long story short, so I think we all know we squint on tests and tend to open them after timeframe am I right? I have taken tons of the new curvy frers, don't like them much but still want to see the second pink line Sooo bad lol.
So today I got 3 packs so I had 6 total, yeah I know crazy rigth?
I took one with Smu and a couple of minutes in I see a shadowy line, I waited until well 12 minutes before I opened it and I see a very faint line and it has pinkish tint to it!!!!!!:eek: I'm only 8dpo so I wasn't really expecting anything when I tested. I also took a $ store new choice but that one showed bfn. On all the other frers I have taken and opened I always could see where the second line would be but NEVER any color. I can't help it but I'm a little excited!!! Carefully excited:winkwink: Should I do a Frer with morning urine tomorrow?
Omg I'm still shaking lol...

Stargazer33, that is very exciting! I'd skip a day and try again the next if you can hold on one more day. They say the results double every other day. BUT you did by 6 tests.....so...... you very easily could test again tomorrow.

Congrats on your faint line!

I test this morning and got a BFN. Then, AF started (due today). Now, it has stopped. So I'm feeling confused at the moment. I'm going to exercise and see if that doesn't help it kick back in.

Thank you:winkwink: Ill try to wait until Thursday but I don't know if I can hahahaha no self control when it comes to testing bahahaha:happydance: I'm mildly cramping at the moment, have had a aching headache for 3 days and only on my left side of head (weird) and no tender breasts right now, I usually have sensitive nipples from Ovulation day until Af arrives so hoping it's a good sign:winkwink:

I'm sorry about the witch showing.... if it's skanty and very little you might experience an implantation bleeding?

I'm not good when it comes to testing either. When you work so hard for something you want to no ASAP.

IB is supposed to happen 6-12 DPO. I'm at 14 DPO. I used a ovulation strip. It seemed heavy when I wiped this morning but quickly stopped. (TMI Sorry) It was like one heavy burst of blood and now it is just light pink when I wipe.

I'm 9dpo and suddenly had excruciating shooting vaginal pain this morning to the point I was in tears and could barely walk. They lasted about 10 minutes. Lots of creamy cm showed up a few hours later. Temp was slightly higher this morning (97.8 last 3 days and 98.0 this morning). Also been having super dry and itchy skin all over last few days. Awful acne breakout on neck and jawline that exploded in the last 2-3 days. Chest and face feeling flushed and very warm to touch for the last week. Super emotional and tearful for the last few days. Very sore and swollen breasts but that is usual for me after O. AF due in 7-8 days. Negative pregnancy test this morning.

Ask4joy your symptoms sounds very promising:thumbup:
FX for all of us:happydance:

Ask4joy your symptoms sounds very promising:thumbup:
FX for all of us:happydance:

FX crossed! If I'm not pregnant than I'm worried there is something wrong with me! I don't even want to go to work tomorrow my skin looks so bad! Also...pulled my dollar store test out of trash after work and saw 2 lines...is it an evap line? It's my first month TTC so I don't have a point of reference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 7
This is my frer today!! It is more visible in real life and has a pinkish tint to it😉

Ask4joy your test might be a positive but I would do another one to see if you get the same result?
I had a horrible dream last night.... long story short, when I was pregnant with #3 I had a bad dream that my second son died, last night I dreamt my #4 child died.... that's why I think I'm pregnant.
I hate dreams like that.... it took me quite a while to fall asleep again after that nigthmare.... the worst ever!!!
Are you gonna try to take more tests today? I'm holding my pee now until 11am (4) hours hold with almost no fluids I can't wait any longer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->