Calling all symptom spotters

I took another Frer with 4 hold not to concentrated and bfn. I think it's too early for me so it seems like my first morning urine shows best:winkwink: yes I'm too impatient lol.

Update** I got a faint but positive clearblue plus with 4 hour hold today at 11dpo!! I'm hoping this is real, the line popped up after 1 minute in:thumbup:

Thank you Ask4joy�� How are you doing?

Starting to lose hope for this cycle. I'm 11-12 dpo (not positive bc I only used OPK and symptoms). Took FRER after work today after holding pee 4-5 hours (which isn't unusual for me being a teacher!) - BFN. This is only my first cycle TTC but given my age and DH's age I was hoping I could forego the stress and conceive right away. I'm feeling depressed today.

Awwwwww I'm so sorry you feel down... Sending you a hug through the internet💐 Its still early, and anything could happen you know? I have heard and read some women dont get bfps until after 13 dpo, even until 18 dpo some late bfp. But you know your cycles best than anyone else but have hope my friend💐
I dont know if I have asked but do you live in the states? I live in Ohio😉
I know my words can't help a lot but I really hope you feel better soon mentally and have hope in your 💝
Stay stronge! I'm here if you need to talk😉

Awwwwww I'm so sorry you feel down... Sending you a hug through the internet💐 Its still early, and anything could happen you know? I have heard and read some women dont get bfps until after 13 dpo, even until 18 dpo some late bfp. But you know your cycles best than anyone else but have hope my friend💐
I dont know if I have asked but do you live in the states? I live in Ohio😉
I know my words can't help a lot but I really hope you feel better soon mentally and have hope in your 💝
Stay stronge! I'm here if you need to talk😉

Thanks, Stargazer. I'm in Ohio too! Small world!

I checked CM last night with a tissue and had unusual looking very light pink spotting...not heavy at all or red. 12dpo. Either my period is a few days early its IB. FX!

I checked CM last night with a tissue and had unusual looking very light pink spotting...not heavy at all or red. 12dpo. Either my period is a few days early its IB. FX!

Im New to the thread but have read all the previous posts!!!!!

Good luck Ask4Joy!!!!!! Sounds like you are still in the running possibly!

and also Congrats to the BFPs in the group!!!

This is cycle 3 for us....Cycle 2 i was a hot mess and literally stressed myself into a ball of tears the moment my period came...I symptom spotted daily until AF came...This month, I am so relaxed , I dont even know what DPO i am ....CD 18 tho, and im just now leaving my fertile window according to Ovia..

baby dust to you ladies! cant wait to see your tests!

Im New to the thread but have read all the previous posts!!!!!

Good luck Ask4Joy!!!!!! Sounds like you are still in the running possibly!

and also Congrats to the BFPs in the group!!!

This is cycle 3 for us....Cycle 2 i was a hot mess and literally stressed myself into a ball of tears the moment my period came...I symptom spotted daily until AF came...This month, I am so relaxed , I dont even know what DPO i am ....CD 18 tho, and im just now leaving my fertile window according to Ovia..

baby dust to you ladies! cant wait to see your tests!

FX for you! I can totally relate to stressing yourself into a ball of tears. This is our first month TTC and I've been on an emotional rollercoaster! If AF does come, my consolation will be drinking some wine! Lol. DH says we should meditate together...his nice way of saying "chill out". :blush:

Baby dust!

Ask4joy, can I ask where in Ohio you live? That's so funny we live in the same state lol:happydance: It is a small world sometimes!!
I promise I won't stalk you lol only here on the forum Bahahaha😝

Ask4joy, can I ask where in Ohio you live? That's so funny we live in the same state lol:happydance: It is a small world sometimes!!
I promise I won't stalk you lol only here on the forum Bahahaha😝

I'm a little south of Cleveland but grew up right outside of CLE. You?

Meditation sounds like a good idea!!!!

Even like massages and calming music can help.

Does your DH know your fertile window and do you fill him in on the details of it all! ??

Omg ask4joy I literally live 30-40 minutes away from you lol!!! I live in Mentor on the lake :winkwink:

Meditation sounds like a good idea!!!!

Even like massages and calming music can help.

Does your DH know your fertile window and do you fill him in on the details of it all! ??

Massages - yes! :winkwink:

I probably share WAY too much with DH. What about you?

The cycle before this one I shared everything.

OPK results daily.
Pregnancy test results all BFN
Symptoms.
CM texture.

Way too much.

This current cycle I haven't shared anythig. He doesn't even know my fertile widow or when AF is due. It helps to make this whole planning process seem natural ( at least on his end ) and decrease the pressure to perform and deposit the seed lol

I feel a lot better about things this way.

Update: AF showed up today on CD27 (a few days early as my cycles are usually 29-30 days but I've had a couple 27 day cycles in the last year). Feeling pretty bummed. Feeling like symptom spotting is a joke because I literally had ALL the symptoms but I guess they were just due to the natural spike in progesterone. I'm guessing the skin issues (severe acne and super dry itchy skin) are connected to the prenatals I started this past cycle. My temp dropped .3 this morning so I figured AF was coming. On to cycle 2...

Update: AF showed up today on CD27 (a few days early as my cycles are usually 29-30 days but I've had a couple 27 day cycles in the last year). Feeling pretty bummed. Feeling like symptom spotting is a joke because I literally had ALL the symptoms but I guess they were just due to the natural spike in progesterone. I'm guessing the skin issues (severe acne and super dry itchy skin) are connected to the prenatals I started this past cycle. My temp dropped .3 this morning so I figured AF was coming. On to cycle 2...

Ask4joy that is such a bummer !!!!

And yes. Trying to notice each and every symptom is a complete crap shoot. You imagine these feelings and they come and go and you get yourself all worked up

Just stay positive and remember that if it's meant to happen , it will !

Ask4joy that is such a bummer !!!!

And yes. Trying to notice each and every symptom is a complete crap shoot. You imagine these feelings and they come and go and you get yourself all worked up

Just stay positive and remember that if it's meant to happen , it will !

Thanks, BabyC. At least the 2WW is over! Such an anxiety provoking time! I wasn't sure we had much of a chance this month anyway as we only BDed on CD10 during my fertile window...I think all the pressure and stress got to both of us and we couldn't make it happen. We may have missed the mark but I was still holding out hope. Definitely going to try to relax this time around! The silver lining is if I get pregnant this cycle or next my delivery date will line up well with my end of the school year and maternity leave will cover the last 12 weeks of the year. Like you said...gotta stay positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->