Calling all symptom spotters!

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:
I was just wondering if any of you have been symptom spotting, and if you have, what are your possible symptoms so far? We've actually given up TTC ATM as I am now due surgery in a few weeks, but since 5dpo; I've been having pinching pain down low which is very similar to the implantation pain I had with DD. Also been an emotional wreck, have sore/painful boobs and nipples. And some mild cramps since 6dpo.
I'm now 10dpo but have no intention of taking a test until I'm late, as we only BD'd once on the day I ovulated (accidentally) because OH was working away for the week before.

Hi ladies :wave:
I was just wondering if any of you have been symptom spotting, and if you have, what are your possible symptoms so far? We've actually given up TTC ATM as I am now due surgery in a few weeks, but since 5dpo; I've been having pinching pain down low which is very similar to the implantation pain I had with DD. Also been an emotional wreck, have sore/painful boobs and nipples. And some mild cramps since 6dpo.
I'm now 10dpo but have no intention of taking a test until I'm late, as we only BD'd once on the day I ovulated (accidentally) because OH was working away for the week before.
You pretty much summed up my symptoms I'm having currently. I'm at 9dpo. Except the sides of my boobs are only tender and sore nips have been every other day since od.. also add in some major bloating and food adversions lol

I think it's promising for both of us to get BFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->