calling all twin momies...advice please!

highlandlassi

pregnant with twins
Reaction score
hi all. i am sure there are posts on this somewhere but as yard sale season is now upon us i have been wanting to get into shopping mode. some things i am really curious about are double strollers. did most of you use the travel systems where you can snap the baby carseat in or just a regular double? i amhaving a hard time finding the kind that baby carseat fits into any advice? what brand? also has anyone used the double sling. it looks handy but not sure if it would be a juggling act. just want the best items and most convienent for twins. i have found two battery operated swings and two vibrtaing chairs but thats it. also what about sleep arangments. shared crib? cradle? seperate? thanx in advance moms

Ok i'll start off with stroller, we had the double where you could clip the car seats in, which I liked since you didn't have to disturb them if they were sleeping, we had the Graco Duoglide, which was ok, just a little bit but then again all double strollers are gonna seem that way!

I didn't use a double sling, i've never even seen one and didn't know they existed! We just had two baby bjorns that we used when me and my husband would go out together.

We had the girls sleeping in the same crib until they were about 4 months, but they were preemies and small so it worked for them.

We only had one swing but it was a life saver!!

I can't really think of anything else right now that I absolutely loved but if I do i'll be sure to let you know!! Do you know the sexes?

thanx for all that. no, i dont know the sexes yet. i have my twenty week scan on friday and am really hoping to find out. the double sling thing i googled and it looks like only one company make them. they look really akward though. what is a bjorn? just like a sling? i will go google it now lol.

Hi

We use a double buggy but not the kind with the snap in car seats. It was just too expensive and we couldn't find one that had good safety ratings for the car seat. Could just be UK though.

We didn't bother with moses baskets just bought two cot beds. They shared one for a few months. Side by side at first and then top and tail until they kept banging heads. LOL!

We had a swing but they hated it! Barely used it at all.

I had a single sling and that did me TBH. I used the buggy if we went out and kept the sling for around the house if I needed to get something done and one (usually Charlotte) was grizzling and the other was asleep.

We brought a mountain buggy urban double pram. It was fab!! We didn't ever put car seat on, as babies aren't meant to be in them longer than 2hours at any time.

As for cots etc they each have their own, we found they woke each other when together.

Bouncer chairs we had 2 and they was fab.

Try ebay for good second hand things, normally pick up some good bargins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->