Calling any cervix position experienced people.. PLEASE!

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Right long story short. My last few cycles have been up and down, a 24 days cycle, a 40 day cycle and two 32 day cycles. I am currently on CD35 of this cycle. And taken a hpt that was negative today. Also seen about checking CP, I have checked a few times at different stages of cycles but not regularly though. Anyway my question is, yesterday when I checked I could feel my cervix right up there, so to speak 'high' my whole middle finger still struggling to reach it properly and couldn't tell if open or not, it felt like the tip of a nose as said before, there was a slight slight bit of watery pink blood on my finger when I took it out, only noticed as I wiped my finger on a baby wipe afterwards. Then I put in a tampon over night, when I took it out in the morning just some browny blood on it nothing else. I thought I'd check my cervix again and still high up there and not able to tell if open or closed still. And only a browny orange type of discharge when wiped my finger on a wipe this was about half an hour ago. Anyone have any idea if this means my period is coming or anything? Bit confused.... X

I get odd things like this... Usually for me it means my period is coming.

Okay thank you. So AF generally should arrive over next few days! Dam AF. Wanting her to stay well away! Ahh well. Always next cycle x

Maybe you'll get lucky and it's implantation though ;-)

I think AF may be coming. I've been through this several times where I tricked myself into hoping and then AF came. I hope the best for you, but I think AF is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->