Calling doggy owners: need some advice

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
My dog keeps jumping on the sofa to sleep at night, he knows during the day hes not allowed on there but when were alseep he will still jump up and sleep there.
Any ideas how i can stop him from sleeping there? He has his own bed in the same room and will happily sleep there during the day.

Sorry hun, cant offer any advice, i let mine sleep on the sofa's

xx

I let Stormy Sleep on the sofa....My mom just had this problem when she bought a new couch......

For awhile, when they left or went to bed they would block the couch with chairs from the dinner table.....Might want to give it a try......(also for those sneaky momens,maybe put a blanket over the sofa to keep the hair off..) :wink: Hope I helped....
Suz

do u have a table in the room what my gran does she turns the table upside down on sofa it stops her dog getting up on the sofa at night !!

I would put a blanket on there at night AG :D Hes probably more comfy on the sofa & thinks its heaven when you got to bed :lol:

Sofa
Bed on floor
?

I'd pick the sofa too :lol:

yeah we have throws for our sofas, we take them off if poeple are coming round, they look horrible lol but it keeps them clean and the dogs can have a comfy bed

xx

Ive decided as long as their is a throw on the sofa then he can sleep there, I thought maybe its a little too draghty where his bed is and he might be cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->