Calling on some charter's

Dutchiekins

Reaction score
Hey all,
I've been gone awhile because my dog had puppies! Oh if only I could be as fertile as her... lol
I was wondering... if anyone would mind taking a look at my chart. I am 16 dpo today and temps are still highish. I tested negativo. and I'm pretty bummed. This will be our 8th month TTC, and my first month actually charting.
Hopefully this link works:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-05-10&mode=a&ts=1368390330&u=

Oh maybe I don`t know how to use it right... this is my first month charting. How do I post a link of my chart from fertility friendÉ

Click sharing at the top

Under charting homepage you'll see 'set up'

at the top it will say your charting home page web address, it will look something like this https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4fa6

Then copy and paste it :)

Well my temps have been weird... a flatline from 1dpo -6dpo of 36.7 C
Then they jumped to 36.8 C for 7 and 8 dpo
Then as follows:
9 dpo: 37.0
10 -11dpo: 36.8
12 dpo: 36.9
13 dpo: 37.1
14 dpo: 37.0
15 dpo: 36.9
16 dpo: 37.0

It seems to be on the rise, which is great. Do you have any idea how long your usual lp is?

Well I used OPK`s last month... and my lp was 14 days right on time. :p
But my cycles often vary between 27-31 days.
So... Im not technically late until the day after tomorrow (tomorrow is 31)
But if my Lp was 14 days I am 2 days late.
So Im confused... but Im sure your lp can vary a bit or.....

My body has been playing huge games with me these past months ttc... and its hurting my feelings.

Aw hugs! I know what thats like!

Yup lp can def vary.

But based on your temps you are in with a good chance. They have risen so I think it's fair to say you o'd when you did. It will be interesting to see what they do tomorrow. I think it is good that your last temp went up, even those it is just a bit, I would be expecting a drop today is af was going to be here tomorrow.

Well that makes me feel a little more hopeful. I usually have tons of `symptoms` due to progesterone. And this month has been basically symptom free minus a few break outs and little things...
I had cramps mildly yesterday, and thought it was coming... but it didn`t. when I checked my cervix last night (tmi alert) I had the teeniest teeniest bit of tinge of brown. And it was gone today *sigh*
On second I`m sure I could be pregger`s and the next second Im sure af is coming... but then that changes. it`s confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"