calling OPK experts

pjmm

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am hoping that the OPK experts can help me answer a few questions about OPK's, please.

Some background info:
-This is 8th cycle TTC #1, 4th cycle temping, 2nd cycle taking 800mg vitex and 1st cycle being consistent with OPK's
-Cycles are on the long side 35+ days
-On CD10 I did a herbal vaginal steam bath (which may aid in the balancing of hormones and can assist ovulation) so it may be possible (FX) that I can O earlier than usual this month

My questions are:

1.) The first few tests (CD4 -AF was stil visiting) seemed relatively dark (not + of course) but then they faded the next couple of days and my CD14 test (today's) seems like it's getting dark again. Is it normal for tests to fade in and out like that? I always imagined it would be a clear nothing to progressively darken.

2.)IF my lines are darkening to mean I can expect a positive soon, about how many days do ya'll think i'll see a + OPK?

3.) Is there any reason I should be testing twice per day? am/pm?

Thank you all in advance !

Attachments

• IMG_4006.jpg
    IMG_4006.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4005.jpg
    IMG_4005.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 16
today's test looks almost the same and i'm noticing watery CM but not EWCM....hmm..:shrug:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5
Kind of concerned that all my OPKs look basically exactly the same...I started spotting 2 days ago thought it was o spotting...today cm dried up and spotting became kind of bright. So confused.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
Temp rise today! Let's see if it stays up it could mean it was o spotting. Opk just slightly lighter than yesterday. I'm thinking /hoping that i didn't catch my surge with the OPKs. We'll see what the next few days have in store...

*i know I'm basically responding to my own post like a crazy person, but I've gotten so many answers from looking through threads that I feel if one person comes across this and finds it helpful then hopefully they can get the answer they were looking for.

I have no advice really as I'm awful at interpreting tests but I didn't want to leave you unanswered! I just wanted to wish you luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->