Calling out to all mothers!

Raven8769

Reaction score
I am now 7 days late as of last night there was a very faint brown then today it looked even fainter then it's showing some. I did ovulate on March 25th we dtd on that night and I have been having symptoms such as sore tender breasts some nausea and I have never had sore tender breast to this magnitude before. I have heard that spotting that's brown to a lighter red is indicative of implantation bleeding. I would like some thought on your experiences for those of you who have gone through pregnancies in the past. I took one test on the day after my period was late and got bfn but if we dtd March 25th and conception took place after then I kkow it wouldn't show up yet. Any thoughts please share.

I haven't an idea but didn't want to read and run! I have a feeling il be spending a lot of time in these forums with questions like this! Xxx

I am now 7 days late as of last night there was a very faint brown then today it looked even fainter then it's showing some. I did ovulate on March 25th we dtd on that night and I have been having symptoms such as sore tender breasts some nausea and I have never had sore tender breast to this magnitude before. I have heard that spotting that's brown to a lighter red is indicative of implantation bleeding. I would like some thought on your experiences for those of you who have gone through pregnancies in the past. I took one test on the day after my period was late and got bfn but if we dtd March 25th and conception took place after then I kkow it wouldn't show up yet. Any thoughts please share.

It is possible! When I fell pregnant with my son, I had some brown spotting about 10 days after I ovulated. It only lasted a day. I got a positive test 3 days later.

Good luck!

It is possible! When I fell pregnant with my son, I had some brown spotting about 10 days after I ovulated. It only lasted a day. I got a positive test 3 days later.

Good luck!

Thank you so much. It does look like though it is my period. It is strange though was only spotting then we dtd last night and then this morning it seemed more prominently red. Today it's been leanig towards going back to brownish and like its stopping but then it goes back to red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->