cambridge diet

Hey hun i lost 3 stone in just over 8 weeks ... sooo worth it!!

Its a food supplement diet where you drink 3/4 shakes a day and 2litres of water and you move up the stages to reintroduce foods as the weight comes off..

I did it. I lost a stone in 4 weeks on the 800 cal plan :)

Hard work but worth it

i did lipotrim 2 years ago which is same but different brand and i lost 2 1/2 stone in 9 weeks! Started cambridge 4 weeks ago and ive lost a stone! its brill. I reccommend it. xx

I'm just finishing week 5 on the CD, and I lost 22lbs in 4 weeks. I won't lie, it takes a lot of will power as if you just do the shakes, then NO food is involved, but there are different levels of the diet where you can introduce food. Can't comment on them as I havent tried. It costs about £40 a week for all your shakes/soups/porridges etc, including a weigh in from a consultant, but this price can vary a little as each consultant charges differently (mine is £2 a shake)

Good luck! I would say if you have will power, then it is the best diet around! x

Im doing sw now and have been for just over 3 weeks.... i have lost 10.5lbs! x

i was on exante, which is also a VLCD for a while and it was fab lost about 1stone a month........ hard to stick but worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->