Cambridge ?

Kirsti

MumOf3Boys And Pregnant!
Reaction score
Ok im 5ft 5 and 219 lb :(:( i never admitted that to anyone :( soo depressed!! i get married in 8 months :D:D:D:DD: and i will NOT be a fat bride!
has anyone done this diet? im in process of starting it now! any tips? whats the food like? xx

Hiya, Im doing the cambridge diet. Im on day 5. I did it last year and lost 4 stone in 12 weeks. I didnt get to my goal I just gave up lol.

Now Im back doing it again to lose 3 stone. My sister is also doing it with me for the first time so we are keeping each other going.
I dont like many of the shakes but I just stomach them lol. I love the choc bars so looking forward to hitting the 2 week mark to go onto them.

Good Luck hun im sure if I can do it you def can x x

The taste of the shakes is actually not that bad at all once you get used to them, to make them even better I'd advise you try to invest in an ice crusher and make frozen smoothies if you need to do it longer term.

hello, im on it again, but lost 4 stone in 4 months and maintained for 3 yrs until i got preg again, i need to lose 2 and a half stone this time, im also getting married this year, so is my main reason for doing it,

The shakes will take some getting used to ( i prefer the cartoon ones you can get ) rather then the powered ones, but with the powered ones you get more flavours to choose from ( so you may want to try them )

you also get soups, again not the best of taste, but when its the only thing that can pass your lips, you start to like them

you really need to make sure you drink plenty of water at least 2-3 litres a day

It is a very hard diet, but if you stick to it you will see amazing results in no time, if you need any more advice pop over to my journal x

It is my first time to joined cambridge and today is my first day of cambridge diet as well and i find it bit difficult lol, but i gotta drink waters whenever im hungry! Heh.

Wish you all a good luck !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->