came back from the doc !!!

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
so i am so early 4weeks and 5 days ...we were not expecting to see nothing on the scan but we actually saw 2 sacs in my uterus ...

we have to confirm twins in april 27th ....a day before my birthday:happydance::happydance:

we are exited !!!!

Oh wow thats fantastic!! So happy for you! I just got my :bfp: today, I'm a day behind you! x

Wanted :baby: ...got :baby::baby: hehe

:hugs: to you both ...well actually looks like all 4 :lol:

x

Wow congratulations. I have a twin brother and it was the most fun growing up. Apparently in our family it skips a generation which kinda sucks coz i would love twins.

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :dance:

:hugs:

twiiiiiiiiiiiiins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!! exciting stuff!!!!!

twins ...wow!! Like buses....you wait a long time for one....and they all come along together!!

Great news!!!

i'm so pleased for you hun :) i said to my OH that i was really chuffed for you that you got your BFP cos you're always so supportive to everyone else here and your turn was well overdue... now it seems you've been paid in double trouble :)
congratulations...here's lots of sticky bean dust for the duo... :dust:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:dance::dance:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!
:hug::hug::hug:

oh miel that would be fantastic! eeek how exciting! :hug:

Aww that is super news :happydance: Wahoo! Congratulations!

Not to burst your bubble but that early of a scan shows twins alot of the time and than you can have a vanishing twin this happened to me. I had a scan at 8 weeks and a few days there was one baby with a heartbeat and one sac that didnt develope. Its very common when you have an early scan people just dont know it because normally ou dont go for a scan until 12 weeks and by than the other sac is absorbed but the living baby. Im not the type to want to bring bad news but i was talkin to my doctor about this the other day and she was tellin me it was soo common and not to think alot of it because i wouldnt even have known if i didnt have an early scan. Just dont want you to get your hopes up to find out there may only be one on your next scan. Hope everything goes well for you just wanted to share that information because im sure alot of people would get excited and feel horrible when finding out there was only one if that happens. In my case i understood how it works so i wasnt upset at all. Hope this helps and didnt totally freak you out cause not what i want to do at all

https://multiples.about.com/cs/medicalissues/a/vanishingtwin.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"