Came off the pill

Princess_K

Proud Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Before christmas, was on over christmas, getting period feelings and have for about week/week and a half, still nothing, 2 tests neg..

How long should I leave it before I go to doctors?

Some ladies don't get AF for a long time after the pill. My first period after the pill came at cycle day 31. But everyone is different. Maybe you can wait until you're a week late and call the doc?

I'm already a week late, was only on the pill 5 months as well

I came off just before xmas, had bleed as usual just after, thought I would be due on 22nd Jan ish but still no sign, now nearly a week late. 2 negative tests, but have have various cramps and pains along the way. Hoping it turns up soon. Fingers crossed for you too

I stopped taking my pill on 11th dec got withdrawal bleed on 15th dec. I then ov'd 31st dec approx and AF arrived on 13th jan. I have heard that some people have to wait a few months for their period to kick in properly. Or your cycle could turn out to be longer, it wont necessarily be how it was on the pill as the pill generated a 'fake' period if you like. GL!!

x

I've recently come off the pill, and am wondering when my period will turn up. hopefully in 2 weeks time, but before i went on the pill my cycle was all over the place. so goodness knows how it will be now!

Good luck. x

I came off the pill end of october, had my end of pill period and then nothing for 39 days.
The next cycle was 32 days (I think) so thinking things get back to normal after a few months - will see what happens this month but I found that coming off the pill had very similar symptoms to being pregnant which obviously is soooo frustrating.

Try not to worry coz some women take months to get back on track

xx

I had my withdrawal bleed on Dec. 1 and since then nothing. Currently on CD 58. My doctor said that there is nothing to do unless I haven't had a period for 3 months. Sometimes the body just needs time to get back in the swing of things. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"