camera had a hard time picking it up...what do you think?

aharris8812

Reaction score
I don't know how many dpo I am.. I know AF is due in a few days. I was cooking supper last night, making sausage stuffing for my ravioli and the scent of the sausage made me sooooo sick. The only other time this happened was when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. What do you think of the pic? Evap or preg?

Attachments

• Picsart2016-11-1--20-56-54.jpg
    Picsart2016-11-1--20-56-54.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 64
Gosh that test looks fantastic. I didn't think evaps showed up on a negative image like that? Can you post the original?

Here is an original, camera just really sucks lol

Attachments

• WP_20160111_21_37_02_Pro_opt (1).jpg
    WP_20160111_21_37_02_Pro_opt (1).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 106
I can see a clear line. How long after the test did you take the pic

Looks really good to me and worth trying a frer <3 Good luck and congratulations xx

I took the pic within 10-20 minutes. Thanks y'all, at least I know I'm not seeing things lol

I can definitely see it on the inverted pic.. Good luck :)

Thing is, it looks like a very dry test.

Which usually takes rather a long time, so I think it needs to be discredited (going by the instructions I mean) but that doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. Maybe try FRER?

I see the line but it does look rather dry. As long as that line showed up before 10 mins I'd say BFP.

Hey yall, AF is a few days late now. Waiting until Friday to test again. I was testing way to early before. Anyway, my abdomen feels bruised, thats the only way I can think of to describe it. And my boobs are sooo sore.

Keep us posted on your new findings. I am going to say that looking at the pictures you posted it looks like an old test. So I would not pay any mind to that. But then again, it could be positive. Baby dust to you.

Thanks yall, I'm waiting until tomorrow to test again. Right now aunt Flo is late and I've gone longer than my longest recorded cycle. Having some strange symptoms and battling the worst stuffy and runny nose in my life. Allergies suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->