can a sore throat be a sign of pregnancy?

Hoping it's because you are producing more mucas than normal, because you are pregnant! x x

reali ? u mean when one is preggy, one may prduce more mucus than normal? Any medical research ?

i wasnt unfortunatly, i fell 2months later with non symptoms!! good luck xx

I had a sore throat around the time I would have implanted with my last BFP but I think it could have been due to a virus going around.

I wonder if anyone could help. I am on the pill however have missed two in the last 2 weeks. I then had intercourse and later read that i am not protected against pregnancy, i also then calculated my ovulation days and it fell on the day i had unprotected sex. Its been 3/4 days and now i am experiencing mild cramps and a sore throat....should i wait and see if there are any more symptons or should i not worry to much because i have been on the pill it is unlikely im pregnant?

I had sore throat and cold symptoms right before my BFP. Good luck x

Hey ladies I have been feeling the same way minus sore boobs and feeling sick all the time some please help. Im 19 this would be my first, I have 5 days till and me and my boyfriend are trying, I have not taking my pills since last cycle.

I had an on and off sore throat last cycle but it came to nothing. I really thought it was a good sign! This time I'm going to try and not symptom spot. The first thing I did was get rid of the ticker that says "You are 10 DPO - #4 most common symptom: bloating" because then I imagine I am bloated and I google incessantly ;)

Best of luck to those waiting or waiting to test!

Hmmm. I'm not really sure of how having a sore throat could be a sign of being pregnant. However, be sure to test to see if you are indeed pregnant. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->